Are my head phones broken or did something happen?

Discus and support Are my head phones broken or did something happen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My stealth 600 gen 2 turtle beach headset just stopped working.Around December, everytime i unmuted my mic, it would make a crackling or static noise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by salvador guzman, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Are my head phones broken or did something happen?

My stealth 600 gen 2 turtle beach headset just stopped working.Around December, everytime i unmuted my mic, it would make a crackling or static noise and it would get louder until I muted my mic by pulling up the microphone to mute it.Thiis kept happening from that day.Everytime i unmuted my mic it would make the static sound and i only could do one thing to stop it, and that is to mute it and u mute it until it stops.This kept happening until yesterday.i had the same problems only difference is after doing this for a while to try to talk to my friends it just completely stopped working but i Can here the game and my friends but now i can’t talk at all.I don’t no if this started happening because of the way I plugged it in to charge or if something else happened.Keep in mind that i did not throw my mic around or damage it in any way

:)

salvador guzman, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Salvador! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

To confirm, do you use a PC or Xbox console?
    Have you tested your headset on a different device and check if its microphone will work?

Check the other steps to try here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Spuudle Win User

New patch is out

[quote user="DIRTYR0TTEN"]

The supplier achievement is still broken :/

[/quote]

Did my head in, when that didnt trigger for me.
  4. LeafySeven Win User

Head phones.

Thanks but would it still work tho??
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Head phone

Hey RedFoxx,

You are correct. The headset is just for chat audio, it does not play game or system audio through that earpiece.
  6. LeafySeven Win User

Head phones.

So even if I get adapter? Still won't work?
Thema:

1. Are my head phones broken or did something happen? - Similar Threads - Are head phones

2. Head chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head chat mixer grayed out: Ive been trying to volume my head set but everytime i try to it doesnt work after every time i searched it up but nothing help i kept reseting my xbox and trying to update the controller but...
  3. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  4. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  5. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  7. Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?: My mum got me some new head phones for my birthday which I was using on my laptop and my friends could here me and stuff good until I used it on my pc and it wasn't working the mic wasnt...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off): i can get my Wireless head phones to shut off and when i turn off my xbox it just turns it back on. Do i need to return them to be fixed?? a10e3f4e-a6e4-48a4-8c39-5ab263d287d2
  9. controller head phone jack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    controller head phone jack: to Microsoft i bought two new Xbox one x's at Christmas and both of the head phone jacks have stopped working. i got two new controllers and the same happend to them so i changed the head phone...
  10. Mic head phone problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic head phone problem: How do i unmute xbox icon. Clicked unmute in party and setting but still nothing. Cant hear or speak. Still shows muted on screen. Did the updates, choosing correct audio, restart and shutdown...