Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times...

Discus and support Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When are Microsoft going to actually address the forever wait times to play just about any game, I began paying more for ultimate, I love the cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J9687, Jan 8, 2024.

1. J9687
    J9687 Guest

When are Microsoft going to actually address the forever wait times to play just about any game, I began paying more for ultimate, I love the cloud gaming service try a game before buying it, it used to be flawless and perfect. Now it's a completely unusable service which begs the question what am I actually paying extra for? Don't bother claiming it's a BETA it's been BETA forever and probably will be forever.

:)

J9687, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi J9687, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The wait times are due to the server capacities and player numbers/demand.

The queues are necessary to ensure every player has a good gameplay experience.

I believe the servers are being updated regularly to mitigate this, but for now, and given the time of the year, the wait times are longer than usual.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Cloud gaming wait time message.

Hello JamesBrookes,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your time waiting and playing games on Xbox Cloud Game (Beta). The Xbox team is still working on accommodating more players and improve the Xbox Cloud Gaming service. Thus, the long wait time to play still continue to show.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I waited the full time it won't let me play

Hello,

We appreciate your time waiting your turn to play Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). Since Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on beta version, thus the wait time for Fortnite is dependent on the number of users accessing the service at the same time. In connection to this, we suggest you send feedback to the Team Xbox as this service is still up for improvement. You may use feedback on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) site to send one to the team.

Thank you for understanding and for being part one of the beta users of Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Sincerely,

5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

So what would MS Need to do make the xbox one on par with the PS4

Arguing over which cloud is better is even more ridiculous that arguing about specs. Both Sony and Microsoft will use the cloud. Neither is static and both will improve over time. Both companies have made big investments in the cloud. In the end, we
    will have fantastic exclusive games on both platforms and the differences between multiplatform games will be negligible.
  6. RICK C-137 Win User

Cloud gaming wait time message.

I don't think this is an acceptable answer. We pay money each month for access to cloud gaming and shouldn't be forced to wait 30 minutes to play a game we pay to have instant access to. The Xbox team needs to work a little harder, this is a problem that should have been predicted and remedied before it even happened.

Hello JamesBrookes,

We appreciate your time waiting and playing games on Xbox Cloud Game (Beta). The Xbox team is still working on accommodating more players and improve the Xbox Cloud Gaming service. Thus, the long wait time to play still continue to show.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Kathy A.

Thema:

1. Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times... - Similar Threads - Are Microsoft trying

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  10. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...