Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erbium 68, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Erbium 68
    Erbium 68 Guest

So,

I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I tried to enter the Spartan Ops it didn't allow me to enter any level.

If anyone knows how to enter the Spartan Ops, I will be glad to know.

:)

Erbium 68, Jul 8, 2023
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

Halo 4 Specializations missing

Unable to locate "Infinity Actual Kit" here nor through the 360 HDD - what it lists on the HDD is ( saved games, Halo 4 Installed Game, Halo 4 data saved game, Halo 4 Title update, Spartan Ops Season 1.0, and War Games)

Again, I don't know whats up yet I have racked up points playing War games and Ops but to no avail for after 3 Specializations (Spartan-IV, Wetwork, and Operator) there are no other Specializations available to post them towards, and that is a crying shame!
  3. Janet_C Win User

The achievement is listed in Halo MCC on both platforms, it should still be possible to unlock it, but keep in mind that you will no longer receive the helmet you were awarded on Xbox 360 and the gamescore is not the same, in Halo 4 you were given 20 G and in Halo MCC it is only 5 G
  4. Erbium 68 Win User

Is it possible to achieve it through the Halo Master Chief Collection?

And if yes, does it work on PC or Xbox Series X | S?

And thanks for replying :D
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The servers for the Halo games were shut down some time ago, so achievements that require Xbox Live connection can no longer be obtained.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo Spartan **** Trailer

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

It's also been rumored that they might release a Halo 4: II which is basically Halo 4 with some new bells and whistles, which will also allow cross platform play with 360 players and X1 players.

[/quote]

That would not make sense to me to release another Halo 4. I am guessing a preview of Halo 2 anniversary. And maybe it will continue the Spartan Ops episodes. Halo 2 with the next 50 Spartan ops missions. Just a guess. Spartan ops will be continued for
    sure.
Thema:

1. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Are Halo Spartan

2. Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11: When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 4070 with 16gb of RAM, games...
  3. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  4. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...
  5. How do I sign into Halo: Spartan Assault?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into Halo: Spartan Assault?: I am currently playing this game through PC game pass. Every single time I open it, it shows me a sign in option. When I click "sign in," an error shows up that says "Sorry, we can't sign you in....
  6. I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...: I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal button is missing, instead there is a sad face, can someone help me fix? [img]...
  7. Halo: Spartan Strike login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Spartan Strike login error: Hi, I have recently bought Halo: Spartan Strike on my computer but I can't seem to login. I think the issue is that when I first opened it, a pop-up game up saying If I want to use a particular...
  8. Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One: I am trying to play through Halo 4 Spartan Ops on an original Xbox 360 disc via Backwards Compatibility on my Xbox One. Spartan Ops episode 1-5 are only on the games second disc and cannot be...
  9. Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking: Completed all Spartan ops on legendary on my long road to 100% before realizing none of the achievements popped. Is there a fix for this, no forum seemed to have a solution, just other people...
  10. Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility: Hello, I’ve recently tried to purchase halo Spartan assault. the game is on Microsoft store also it was a backwards compatible yet it’s unavailable for purchase. I’ve talked with a Microsoft...