Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally?

Discus and support Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in Canada and I was wondering if I could redeem a digital Minecoins gift card that was bought in the US. 7e81bf7b-618d-4308-8352-2468e98c8f44 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meepers_1228, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Meepers_1228
    Meepers_1228 Guest

I'm in Canada and I was wondering if I could redeem a digital Minecoins gift card that was bought in the US.

:)

Meepers_1228, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Meepers_1228, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained online, it seems there is no problem with you redeeming the Minecoins gift card. If you want to see information on how to do so, you can enter the following link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ac25e111-3a9c-4840-b32e-e44593015697

I hope this information is of great help to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  4. Jadie Rage Win User

Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25 digit code on my receipt

5. XBF Brad A Win User

how do i get a minecoin giftcard

Hello Azad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Minecoins. There is no way of gifting these from the Microsoft store. Personally have seen cards in retail stores for Minecoins. Your best option is to buy them a

gift card
    for amount you want to spend on Minecoins. Then the person you are buying the Minecoins for can purchase themselves.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TheBozz Kill4r Win User

MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

Hello,,,

Sorry for the late response!

My gift card code has 25 digits, and I have tried to redeem them on minecraft.net.

I didn't really know that I had to redeem it there; I just searched the internet: Redeem Minecoins. I pressed the first link, and redeemed my code. The code wasn't emailed or whatsoever, I got it as a bill from a machine in a nearby store.

In Minecraft.net, it said follow the instructions in the gift card, and the instructions on the gift card was to redeem it at mojang.com, but I didn't really mind and I searched it up. Hope to get a quick response (even though mine was late).

Best of hopes,

The Boss Killer.
Thema:

1. Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally? - Similar Threads - Are Digital Minecoins

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  7. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  8. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  9. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  10. I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?: I bought each of my children a minecraft minecoin card at Walmart for Christmas. Both of them have the same 14-digit code on the receipt (literally the same activation code listed twice, I'm not...