Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

Discus and support Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthew thomas3, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from the 512gb to the 1tb version for current series s owners. Current console owners are just as important as attracting new console customers.

:)

matthew thomas3, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb series s console?

you cant really call the series x a power upgrade, it is ancient in the tech world now. people might also be happy with the series s but want the black 1tb version instead.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb series s console?

Read the QUOTED text

He wanted to know why MS Can't take back consoles and just donate the proceeds to id@xbox like program

With the upcoming mid gen console refresh coming up a storage.bump isn't going to do him much good vs a power upgrade

If he wants to spend 350 bucks for a 512gig upgrade powrr to him
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can just buy another 512 GB card for about $89. I bet you any trade-in program would probably cost you more than that
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft haven't announced any sort of trade-in option. They typically haven't had one in the past as far as I can remember. You could probably trade it in at a place like Gamestop towards the newer option.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Why bring up stuff nobody wanted to know.

1. nobody has mentioned a series x upgrade which would cost a lot more.

2. nobody here needed to know the fluff about cpu and gpu, or anything about 4K or smart delivery or velocity chip or playstation.

OP only asked if there is going to be an upgrade path. simple answer, not with Microsoft but maybe local game stores.
Thema:

Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

1. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb... - Similar Threads - Are customers bought

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. Bought custom controller -I don't see my 5,000 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought custom controller -I don't see my 5,000 points: I bought a custom controller and the rewards page says if you do then you receive 5,000 points. I have yet to see my account reflect this. When will I receive them?...