Are Ambassabank questions real?

Discus and support Are Ambassabank questions real? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering are these just generated and reply to your input, or are these real people we Ambassadors are helping? b33be5df-39be-4cae-8a76-f8b4c11e48b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by In Outer Heaven, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Are Ambassabank questions real?

Just wondering are these just generated and reply to your input, or are these real people we Ambassadors are helping?

:)

In Outer Heaven, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Ambassabank

Hey there,

I would suggest you read the
    FAQ's
    for more help.

III Logical III, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Xbox Ambassador Issue

hello there

have you try doing the questions or successfully go to the ambassabank questions?

i think you are already in my friend

thiennguyen8199, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Real people.What would be the point otherwise?

Daft Badger, Feb 8, 2014
  5. They are real people that ambassadors help out as oppose to the "helpee" having to go through Xbox Support all the time.

-

Do remember though that all Ambassador discussion should be kept in the relevant places and not in sight for all to see, potentially getting the wrong idea about the program.

Dynamic Sausage, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Real people.What would be the point otherwise?
  7. Dynamic Sausage Win User

They are real people that ambassadors help out as oppose to the "helpee" having to go through Xbox Support all the time.

-

Do remember though that all Ambassador discussion should be kept in the relevant places and not in sight for all to see, potentially getting the wrong idea about the program.
  8. III Logical III Win User

Ambassabank

Hey there,

I would suggest you read the
    FAQ's
    for more help.

Q: Why don’t I see any questions in the Ambassabank?

If the Ambassabank is empty and displays the message, "There are no questions to display," then there are currently no available questions. Stay tuned though - questions appear in real time, and are asked frequently throughout the day.
    Q: How do I use the Ambassabank?

To take questions from the Ambassabank:

• Visit the
      Ambassabank page
      , and sign in if you aren't signed in already.
    • Click on a question to view it in more detail.
    • To take that question, simply click "I'll take it!" and the conversation will open in a new tab.
    • If you decide you don't want to take a question, simply click "Nevermind" and the question will return to the queue. You can also click "Troll" if the question is offensive or abusive.
    • When a chat has ended, you can close the tab and return to the Ambassabank for more questions!
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Y U do Dis?

Lots of people with this issue on the ambassabank. Great questions to avoid :D
  10. Beard-12C91062-93D5- Win User

Christmas Noobs

I have noticed a lot of questions coming through the ambassabank with people having xbox one questions.
Thema:

1. Are Ambassabank questions real? - Similar Threads - Are Ambassabank questions

2. Ambassabank?Gamertag voting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassabank?Gamertag voting: What happened to the page where you used to be able to vote or downvote gamertags that were against the TOS? It used to be on here but i can't find it , i don't think it was called Ambassabank it...
  3. Ambassabank help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank help!: Hello, I'm a XBOX ambassador, but I can't seem to pick up any questions from users due to a message that I get "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to find your chat session, or your session is...
  4. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: So today I was an Ambassador and couldn't access the Ambassabank and have made posts about it but about 11 hours later, I can not access the Xbox Ambassador forum. As you can tell, I have the...
  5. Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador - Can't access Forum or Ambassabank: Hey guys, I'm a member of the Xbox Ambassador program, but for the last few weeks I can't access the Ambassabank or Ambassador Forum. I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't...
  6. Ambassabank Error Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassabank Error Help: Hello, here sis my error. I have no idea why this is happening: ! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a...
  7. Error when accessing ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when accessing ambassabank: hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ? 13ce9479-dbdc-40a4-a5d1-bfdf38a1f212
  8. Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador without access to ambassador forum and ambassabank: My gamertag is DieHardTWB and microsoft live [MOD REMOVED] @Xboxsupport tried helping me then directed me to make a post. Thanks 5318fa71-6669-4e18-9b98-94a404e97000
  9. need help with ambassabank please

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with ambassabank please: everytime i click on ambassabank it comes up with this: Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can...
  10. Getting the ambassabank on skype

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the ambassabank on skype: Ok I just came back from a long break from being an ambassador and I don't have the megabot on my Skype anymore and I need to know how to do that again so can someone help me out? Lol...