Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

Discus and support Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaigaNomad, Jul 10, 2023.

1. SaigaNomad
    SaigaNomad Guest

I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers shutting down.

:)

SaigaNomad, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello SaigaNomad,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Achievements for Xbox 360 games can still be unlocked. However, there have been reports of achievements disappearing from profiles on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S consoles as well as on the Xbox app and Xbox.com. If you’re having trouble unlocking achievements on Xbox 360, you can try the following troubleshooting steps2:

1. Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
    2. Clear your system cache.
    3. Restart your console.
    4. Download your profile.
    5. Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.

Sometimes the achievements pop up on the screen when gained but when looking for them they aren’t there is probably because it needs some time.

To check achievements on Xbox One or Series X|S consoles, press the Xbox button and select Game activity > All achievements to view the unlocked achievements list. You can also see your achievements progress by opening the Xbox app on your Windows device, selecting your gamerpic, going to Profile & settings, and then selecting View profile.

If you want moment-to-moment tracking on a particular set of achievements, the Xbox One allows you to do that. Just open the home menu and underneath your achievements, you’ll see a tab for the achievement tracker.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Downloading game save files question please help!!

yes they will still be there as well as any achievements unlocked and game scores earned. does not mater if it is disc based or download it is still the same game at the core.
  5. evilfangs Win User

AC4 glitched achievement - naval contracts

I unlocked that achievement fine, however I too have three different glitched achievements on two games ( Ryse and Max ), I'm starting to think all these glitched achievements are cloud server based and thus Microsoft's fault and not the game developers.

So far they haven't been fixed and no one knows how to fix these.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Fallout 4

I see they are unlocked now.

Achievements on the xbox one are linked to the cloud to prevent Gamerscore modding.

Sometimes it the cloud is playing up then it takes a while for the achievements to unlock but they usually do in the end.
Thema:

1. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable? - Similar Threads - Are achievements 360

2. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  3. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  4. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  5. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  6. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  7. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  8. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  9. Help with 360 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But...
  10. Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...: Can I just create a new email for the account that doesn’t have Xbox live? 85e3f91f-7081-464f-ba0a-21ae8baa6f02