Arcade stick suddenly stops working across all games.

Discus and support Arcade stick suddenly stops working across all games. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Despite being listed here : Killer Instinct Fight Stick Support | Games on Windows 10 | Accessories My madcatz fighstick pro (street fighter x tekken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by N3ILSP3X, Jul 9, 2018.

1. N3ILSP3X
    N3ILSP3X Guest

Despite being listed here : Killer Instinct Fight Stick Support | Games on Windows 10 | Accessories

My madcatz fighstick pro (street fighter x tekken version) now doesn't work properly. All buttons seem fine but I'm only getting Down input from the joystick. There isn't a hardware fault because it still works on my old xbox 360.

I have the windows 10 version of killer instinct and the stick has been fine for well over a year. Because it worked I decided to get the full version of KI on the steam sale. The stick no longer works on either or any game as of I believe the creators update?
    I haven't used it in a couple of months and decided to plug it in again when I got KI from Steam that's when i discovered the problem.

I have checked the drivers and it is recognised as a madcatz fighstick neo like it always was. when viewing the drivers it is listed as an xbox360 controller for windows. I have tried older drivers. I have tried rolling back drivers, tried different madcatz
    drivers but nothing seems to get the stick functioning properly.

Anyone have an suggestions?

:)

N3ILSP3X, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Games suddenly stop working

I have a older white xbox and when I play games that are not even scratched or have minimal scratches.They work fine and I can play the game and it gives me no errors.But after I play the game a couple times I get disc read error and I can never play
    the game again.

Current Games it's happened to

1.Black ops 1-1 little scratch,Still let me play but randomly started to give me disc read error Status-Unplayable

2.Modern Warfare 3-My disc has a medium scratch in it and that one doesn't work,My brothers friend brought his over and they played.He left his disc at my house and when I went to play it after school I get disc read error 100% of the time. Status-Unplayable

This is happening to my games one at a time and I don't know whats going on.I am not moving my xbox while the game is running or anything.The game just stops working at random times and I can never play them again.

If anyone knows what is going on or has any fixes help would be appreciated.

I also can't install them to my hard drive because my bo2 is on it takes up 3/4ths of my hd

AdeptPig177126, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Arcade stick suddenly stops working across all games.

The first thing I'd recommend trying is a full power cycle of your system. If you press the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until the system powers down, and then unplug it for about a minute, then plug it back in, power it up and try again.
    See if that helps resolve your issue.

PalmettoBling, Jul 9, 2018
  5. N3ILSP3X
    N3ILSP3X Guest
    I am refering to windows10 not xbox one or xbox 360. It is an officially licensed xbox360 fightstick and is listed as supported by windows10 in the list I provided in my OP.

It was working fine until recently. It still works fine on my 360 but now when i plug it into my PC only the down direction is registered. Nothing happens when I push up, left or right so as you can imagine for games like streetfighter and killer instinct, it
    renders these games unplayable.

I spent a lot of money on KI for windows 10, I also have lots of fighting games on steam that I can no longer play including another copy of KI i recently purchased. The stick cost me £120 and there's nothing wrong with it.

It's a windows problem not recognising 3 of the switches inside the joystick.

It still works perfectly if I plug it into my console.

I just can't play any fighting games anymore and I have probably £700 worth of games I used this stick for.

Microsoft updated something and I need help undoing that.

N3ILSP3X, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: