Arcade Collector achievement glitched

Discus and support Arcade Collector achievement glitched in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've collected all the arcade machines and didn't get the achievement, i want back to get them all again and still no achievement, the progress bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefancinMan, Aug 6, 2014.

1. DefancinMan
    DefancinMan Guest

I've collected all the arcade machines and didn't get the achievement, i want back to get them all again and still no achievement, the progress bar says it's 50% but that's impossible because I've collected them all twice, what's going in?

:)

DefancinMan, Aug 6, 2014
  2. xDamn3Dx
    xDamn3Dx Guest
    "Angry Birds Trilogy" - "Egg Collector" Achievement Glitch...

This achievement glitched maybe only for me... I seen someone in leaderboard with this achievement.

Ofcourse i met all requirements,,.

Like i mentioned before, we have 2 achievements for golden eggs... First achievement ("Egg Collector") for finding all golden eggs and unlocking all golden eggs levels.. And second one ("Egg Master") is for completing all this levels. So, i got only second
    achievement without first one... but this is impossible! =(

xDamn3Dx, Aug 6, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, or All Of The Above? Or does it just depend on the game?

Achievements and collector/gatherer, but not a speed-runner.

brandiesel1, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: