Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

Discus and support Apps not installing since today April 10 2024 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/neko1302, Apr 10, 2024.

1. /u/neko1302
    /u/neko1302 Guest

I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017

The games updated and installed.

Ports. Ok DNs 8888 8844 Cancelled games local files Resetted Changed net, wifi cable mobile

Cancelled

Tried download other apps: impossible

Whats happened?

Version 10.0.25398.4086

submitted by /u/neko1302
    [link] [comments]

/u/neko1302, Apr 10, 2024
  2. MaverickList225 Win User

Solitaire Collection will not load after April 2018 Windows Update

I am also having the same issue on my desktop since installing April 2018 Windows 10 update, my laptop seems to be OK
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Expired game pass

Bought a new unopened Xbox controller from target on January 29, 2024, and it came with a game pass. I tried to redeem the game pass today (April 28th, 2024) but found out the code expired on 12/31/23. Would it be possible to get a new code?
    No, in these instances its not possible to get a new code as far as i am aware. Sometimes that sort of thing just happens if its been sitting on a shelf for a while. Its unfortunate but it happens.
  4. AnhangareOdin Win User

Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app

Installing April's latest version of the app worked! Thank you for that suggestion!
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

roblox xbox bug 2024 april

Hello Everardo Meina,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Roblox on Xbox. This issue may be related to a bug in the game or a problem with your Xbox console.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-Do you play on PC or console?
    -Are you getting any error message?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox console by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app on your Xbox console.

3. Check for any available updates for the Roblox app and your Xbox console and install them if available.

If the issue persists and you are playing on console, let us try to reset your Xbox console.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    2. Select Reset console.
    3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all installed content will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

If you continue to experience issues, please let me know and I can assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. IffyKnave264 Win User

Why won't my Xbox Series X record clips anymore?

Have you noticed that problem happening before or after April 10th 2024? I'm on xbox one but I got almost the same issue and it started right after april 10th system update. Before the update everything was recording fine for me. For me resetting the Xbox is not an option because it's the familly's Xbox and I cannot remove others profile
Thema:

1. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024 - Similar Threads - Apps installing since

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  6. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...
  7. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  8. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  9. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  10. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...