Approval

Discus and support Approval in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Iv just tried to post something bout tomb raider and it said my post needs approval from a mod WTF d09a5229-9938-493a-a303-efccd89a0802 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Approval

Iv just tried to post something bout tomb raider and it said my post needs approval from a mod WTF

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Will mods be released for 360 version?

Awaiting Approval

Awaiting Approval

Awaiting Approval

Censored

Censored

Censored.

It's a possibility.

smileskybird, Jan 6, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Mods? Whenever you type something on a sign post, it says "awaiting approval awaiting approval". Awaiting approval by Microsoft.

smileskybird, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Approval

I've had it do that before. It's potentially because you may have made a post you shouldn't have in the past & your posts will need approval for a short time. As long as you post something that follows the CoC & ToU, you should do just fine. It also usually
    doesn't take long (a few minutes perhaps).

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  5. smileskybird Win User

Awaiting Approval

Awaiting Approval

Awaiting Approval

Censored

Censored

Censored.

It's a possibility.
  6. Judge Win User

APPROVED!!!

Having a lot of fun so far, noticing a lot of glitches with zombies through building walls and such though...kinda shocked it passed cert in this state, but still enjoying the game itself.
  7. Def Oso Win User

APPROVED!!!

^Not 100% but sometimes I cannot switch to other characters if they are resting or busy, ie out picking up supplies, but then again you may have encountered a glitch if these do not apply to your situation.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

APPROVED!!!

^^ I hear that. This game is awesome. Sure it has some glitches, but it is amazing.
  9. banej Win User

APPROVED!!!

I'm sure this game will get released on the DoTW soon. 1600 is way too expensive for a XBLA.
Thema:

Approval

1. Approval - Similar Threads - Approval

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4