Application Error when trying to launch Halo Infinite

Discus and support Application Error when trying to launch Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I launched Halo Infinite some months ago but now when I try launching the game I get this error code: Applications Error 0xe3430002 and the location... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane O1, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Shane O1
    Shane O1 Guest

I launched Halo Infinite some months ago but now when I try launching the game I get this error code: Applications Error 0xe3430002 and the location 0x00007FF9437C96C

:)

Shane O1, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Shane O1 Win User

I got the update and I still having the issue, but the location changed to 0x00007FFAD1D296C9. I think there may have been a problem with the update, but I'll deal with that in the morning. Mayb this will provide a little more information.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Shane. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates. There should be a pending update for version 2H22. Kindly install that and see if that sorts out the issue.
  4. Viperious97 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

I have upgraded and installed my computer Parts, but now when I launch Halo Infinite I get "Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" which I am now trying to resolve
  5. I AM SPITZ Win User

Unable to launch Halo Infinite from Xbox app on windows 11

Also having an issue launching halo infinite, what error are you receiving?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Getting an Error code: (0x80070102) when trying to launch Halo Infinite.

Thema:

1. Application Error when trying to launch Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Application Error trying

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  4. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  5. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  6. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install .Net framework Version Now?" I tried...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...
  8. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  9. Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application: I have installed multiple games, including Halo Infinite, Warhammer 40k Dark Tide, Sea of Thieves, Redfall. Doesn't matter. The game starts to launch, a launcher window appears, and then the game...
  10. Application Error for GameBar.exe upon Closing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application Error for GameBar.exe upon Closing Game: Hello, I seem to be having a weird error with the XBox Game Bar on my PC. The Game Bar seems to work normally in every application, however whenever I close a game (e.g. Minecraft, The Binding of...