Application Error for GameBar.exe upon Closing Game

Discus and support Application Error for GameBar.exe upon Closing Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having a weird error with the XBox Game Bar on my PC. The Game Bar seems to work normally in every application, however whenever I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SC549 _, Jun 29, 2023.

1. SC549 _
    SC549 _ Guest

Hello, I seem to be having a weird error with the XBox Game Bar on my PC. The Game Bar seems to work normally in every application, however whenever I close a game (e.g. Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, etc.) I get the following error:

"GameBar.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application."

Attempting to fix this using methods that would normally solve a 0xc0000022 error did not work (e.g. SFC Scan and DISM), nor did uninstalling Game Bar using PowerShell admin work as it led to another error saying that I needed to install Game Bar in order to use "ms-gameoverlay". The error does not appear in the Event Viewer. Attempting to terminate the process and prevent it from running in the Windows Settings does not work either.

:)

SC549 _, Jun 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: