Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router

Discus and support Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router Hey Matthew, Before accessing your router, try clearing our your MAC address from... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MatthewParkinson1, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router

Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router
    Hey Matthew,

Before accessing your router, try clearing our your MAC address from within the console since it seems to be part of the problem. Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address. Now if even after that, visit our Connection
    Error
    page.

:)

MatthewParkinson1, Sep 23, 2018
  2. damonwebber
    damonwebber Guest
    Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone

Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone
    Hello!

Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to connect to a network on the Xbox?

damonwebber, Sep 23, 2018
  3. scotchtap3
    scotchtap3 Guest
    I can connect to internet but cannot connect to xbox live

Hi,

Router: Apple Time capsule

I have a wired connection from my xbox to my internet router. When i do the test connection, everything is connected up until the last set of dots from the xbox to xbox live. Everything is properly connected and i dont know why this is happening. THis just
    happened out of nowhere.

Any help is appreciated

scotchtap3, Sep 23, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the

console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds,

then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading screen

when you power it back up. reset youre router too then try

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 23, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Matthew,

Before accessing your router, try clearing our your MAC address from within the console since it seems to be part of the problem. Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address. Now if even after that, visit our Connection
    Error
    page.

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live apple time capsule