Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

Discus and support Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses I have already replaced... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by De Cassius, Oct 26, 2018.

1. De Cassius
    De Cassius Guest

Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses
    If you haven't already, then please go ahead and start a new thread with a description of your situation.

Detailing out any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that people trying to help can have a better understanding of your situation.

:)

De Cassius, Oct 26, 2018
  2. 2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One refuses to connect to internet
    My Xbox One refuses to connect to the internet, stating that it has detected a wireless network hardware issue. I use a wired connection, but the console refuses to recognize that there is a wired connection. Furthermore, the console was working great yesterday.
    Can anyone help me?

MarauderHavok, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Precariat
    Precariat Guest
    Error code 80072ef3

After competing the new security check/update login information xbox live refuses to sign in my account, and gives this error code, my xbox connects to the internet but wont let my account sign in online.

Precariat, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi De Cassius,

Please go ahead and follow the steps on the following troubleshooting wizard:
    "I need help with my Xbox One network connection"
    Make sure to try swapping the ethernet cable and switch ports used on your router.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Oct 26, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    HelloDe Cassius, do you already performed a console power cycle? you can also try with this method, this will fix most of
    the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following link:

Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?

JhonSnow777, Oct 26, 2018
  6. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey De Cassius just adding a few steps to the already great selection of suggestions here.

Try clearing out the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address) as well. To clear this cache follow these simple steps on the console:

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced Settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

If the issues persist then the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 26, 2018
  8. Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

Since its new change it with the store warranty...problem fixed maybe is a faukty unit thats all to it!!...

HyperVenom523, Oct 26, 2018
  9. AbmisPrime
    AbmisPrime Guest
    Appreciate the tip - XBF Nestor S...

Gave it a try and still doesn't work. I'm happy to test out another idea?

Realllllllly trying to get this working ASAP

AbmisPrime, Oct 26, 2018
  10. AbmisPrime
    AbmisPrime Guest
    still waiting on a solution to this..... Help!

AbmisPrime, Oct 26, 2018
  11. AbmisPrime
    AbmisPrime Guest
    still hoping someone can solve this...

AbmisPrime, Oct 26, 2018
  12. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Prime thanks for staying in touch!

If the soft reset didn't solve the issue at hand we suggest trying a different ethernet cable and a different physical port on the router. Also we have a few more questions, what does the NAT type look like when wireless and wired respectively? Let us know
    so we can get it figured out bud!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 27, 2018
  13. GlennO'Shea
    GlennO'Shea Guest

Same problems. I returned the first one x to Microsoft last week for this problem, the replacement I was sent (promptly Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ... :) ) is unfortunately, exactly the same. I don't believe the suggested fixes are really acceptable for a product of this $$$ value.
    It would be nice if it worked, out of the box like the xbox one, and one S did before it (on the same network, same router).

GlennO'Shea, Oct 28, 2018
  14. Elgjo
    Elgjo Guest
    I have the same issue, already replaced the first unit in shop, and the second one have the same problem.

Have you fixed it? How?

Pls someone help, it' s a gift from my wife and she' s going mad

Elgjo, Nov 1, 2018
  15. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    When it is under warranty. Replace the Xbox. Best option from my point of view.

Darkwolfecze, Nov 1, 2018
Thema: