Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone

Discus and support Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone Hello! Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by damonwebber, Sep 22, 2018.

1. damonwebber
    damonwebber Guest

Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone
    Hello!

Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to connect to a network on the Xbox?

:)

damonwebber, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.
    My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz my old one stopped working and i can't get it to fully connect to my hot spot.I've tried everything and nothing works.I have a 4G hot spot and it says the xbox
    is connected to it but the xbox won't even go to the network part of the xbox live connection test.I've tried repeatedly and now by this point I'm just utterly frustrated.My cell service provider is Boost Mobile and is the exact same provider i had with my
    phone hot spot on my old xbox 360 s.Please help me.

AstridStarFox, Sep 22, 2018
  3. the Beeyo
    the Beeyo Guest
    NBA2K14

Time Warner Cable on wifi with an apple airport time capsule.

the Beeyo, Sep 22, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey damonwebber,

When it comes to phone hot spots, there is very few troubleshooting we can perform but there is a couple of settings we can adjust within the console. Try using our

Network Troubleshooting
    page to find these.

XBF Lance J, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to connect to a network on the Xbox?

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: