Apple: Smart glass not opening images

Discus and support Apple: Smart glass not opening images in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): Smart glass not opening images This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by r3ap3rsg, Jan 25, 2017.

1. r3ap3rsg
    r3ap3rsg Guest

Apple (Routers): Smart glass not opening images
    This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and there will be a link there to report any bugs that are found in the app there.

:)

r3ap3rsg, Jan 25, 2017
  2. Apple: Smart glass app

Apple (Routers): Smart glass app
    I can't connect to my Xbox one through the smart glass app I have an iPhone 7 plus and it gives me the error code (0x8000001E) please help

ChimneyChangas, Jan 25, 2017
  3. MrGreatScott
    MrGreatScott Guest
    Profile show case and smart glass issues.

Many people have reported that Xbox One Smart Glass is not working starting January 1st, 2015. Happy New Year! By the way, my friends with Android or Apple Smart Glass app don't appear to have the problem. It appears to be a problem on Windows phone and
    Windows 8.1 only.

MrGreatScott, Jan 25, 2017
  4. Apple: Smart glass not opening images

This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and there will be a link there to report any bugs that are found in the app there.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: