Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY

Discus and support Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY since microsoft wanna scam me bill gates is banned from philly he come here killers on his **** give me... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KingNooskiGuwop, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY

Apple (Routers): BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY
    since microsoft wanna scam me bill gates is banned from philly he come here killers on his **** give me my games back he could die on my soul...

:)

KingNooskiGuwop, Jan 16, 2017
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Same ole Microsoft.

Good thing Bill Gates invest $158 million into to Apple back in the early 90's before they went *** up.... MS want some competition... even if it cost them some money......

kingvas78, Jan 16, 2017
  3. What if MS spun out XBOX as a Standalone company?

But it's not your call shareholders have imput because of their 5 percent shares which is more then Bill Gates. Bill Gates has been selling his shares in Microsoft. A lot will depend how the Ones does in sales, there are those of the share holders that
    would like Microsoft to sell the X Box brand all together. Time will only tell, Apple needs to sell nothing as they are the richest tech giant on the planet period.

WildChameleon, Jan 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY