Apple AirPort Express: configure Option not Show

Discus and support Apple AirPort Express: configure Option not Show in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers) AirPort Express: configure Option not Show Hi everyone. First time forum poster, long time utilizer of XPG and 360 Rev. I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AirSquare645421, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Apple AirPort Express: configure Option not Show

Apple (Routers) AirPort Express: configure Option not Show
    Hi everyone. First time forum poster, long time utilizer of XPG and 360 Rev. I'm experiencing a problem with configuring any of my USB flash drives. They were all ones that I've used in the past (haven't modded any save files in over a year, but now need
    to), but when I connect them to my XB360 I'm faced with 4 options instead of the usual 2:-
    Rename Format Clear System Cache Transfer Content Does anybody know why the option to 'configure now' is no longer a visible option? All of the information I can find online is a couple of years out of date, and no matter how carefully
    I word my problem there seem to be no results on Google from anyone having this problem. Using either the 'format' option on the 360 or formatting the USB drive in FAT32 on the PC seems to make the configure option available when I connect the device. If anyone
    is able to shed any light upon this little problem I'd be very grateful for your help!

:)

AirSquare645421, Nov 17, 2016
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Apple AirPort Express: Firewall

Apple (Routers) AirPort Express: Firewall
    Apple AirPort Express

Login info

*There is none. This device requires proprietary software to configure.*

This walkthrough is based on the OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) version of the utility.

Firewall

*Option not available*

XBR Poseidon, Nov 17, 2016
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Apple AirPort Express: Multiple Console Support

Apple (Routers) AirPort Express: Multiple Console Support
    Apple AirPort Express

Login info

*There is none. This device requires proprietary software to configure.*

This walkthrough is based on the OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) version of the utility.

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XB1R Hades, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Apple AirPort Express: configure Option not Show