Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ...

Discus and support Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having this issue with my friend where we party up & to him my party icon is always "white" like I'm muted for him. to me he appears normal. Both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fox91-90ABDFC2-B22F-48A6-9FD4-B58905918EB0, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ...

Been having this issue with my friend where we party up & to him my party icon is always "white" like I'm muted for him. to me he appears normal.

Both NATs are Open, with my xbox on a DMZ within my network (hardwired). Tried stock Xbox headset and our Stealth 500x, neither effect this issue.

Tried various online suggestions, such as, starting party outside the game then starting, trying to mute/unmute the party, checking to be sure we are in the same Party/Game chat. Nothing seems to effect this.

It seems like a party issue because we are able to Skype fine.

Is there anything else that I can try? will NXE have any updates to Party chat?

:)

Fox91-90ABDFC2-B22F-48A6-9FD4-B58905918EB0, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Party chat not working

so far the only game where I can hear people talking is Battlefield 4. I cannot hear my friends or speak to them in party chat . This been a problem, I can see the green dot in under my account in party chat, however I don't see my friends green dot. Can
    somebody help me out please.

EmperorKing574, Nov 10, 2015
  3. RASPINGCAM11
    RASPINGCAM11 Guest
    Xbox One Wired Headset problem

For some reason i cannot hear my friends in party chat but they can hear me. Anyone else having this problem?

RASPINGCAM11, Nov 10, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ...

Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?

onyxishere, Nov 10, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend cannot hear me in party

Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Are they going to bring back colored player dots on map?

^

When we were in the same crew, friends had a light blue ring around the white dot while crew members had a dark blue ring around the white dot.

Never seen any solid dots outside of a bounty.
  7. Wildstar418 Win User

XBOX ONE UPDATE PREVIEW FEB - PARTY CHAT DOESNT WORK

the party chat function doesn't work even between players who have the preview beta. Tried with a friend for 2 hours while playing COD: Ghosts and doesn't work. They show up white with a green circle in the party chat, but nothing. Both NATs open. Hope
    this doesn't happen when the real update rolls out.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Dark Souls 2

"Party chat or in game chat. Don't force me to private chat with only one friend. Easier matchmaking with friends. I want to just hit a button and invite my friends into my game".

I do not want this. Party Chat, maybe, easier friend invites, no. It's counterproductive to the co-op of the game and would prevent people from having help as readily available.
  9. YOMAMAR6-77C0EA93-5F Win User

Party Chat. Still broken. Fix it. Now!

have everyone reboot console

do not launch any games/apps

1 person starts party turns on party - do not send invite

join party host by going to friends list, choose friend hosting party, join party

turn on party chat

NAT TROUBLESHOOTING DID NOT HELP ME!

360 chat works fine.
Thema:

1. Appearing as "White" dot to friend in party chat, while they do not for me - friend ... - Similar Threads - Appearing White dot

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  4. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  8. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...
  9. Xbox Series X keeps crashing after white spots appear on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing after white spots appear on screen: White spots pop up while playing Fortnite or Overwatch. Eventually the Xbox crashes. Restarting, reinstaling, using different player accounts, emptying cache, nothing helps. Does anyone have...
  10. Some Arcade Games just appear as grey boxes with white controller silhouette. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Arcade Games just appear as grey boxes with white controller silhouette. Why?: When I go to "My Games" Some of my Xbox arcade games will randomly appear as grey boxes with a white silhouette of an xbox 360 controller in the center. It seems to happen randomly with different...