Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999

Discus and support Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account, NxG Reck, was banned until 12/30/9999 for modding the tenure with a third party app. I wasn't the one to mod it and it was my friend when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sodify, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Sodify
    Sodify Guest

My account, NxG Reck, was banned until 12/30/9999 for modding the tenure with a third party app. I wasn't the one to mod it and it was my friend when I gave him my account. I never wanted to mod the account, for my account is for my family and for gaming.
    Please also consider that i've bought games with my account that was banned and now it is locked. I'm really upset that the games were locked. Also my account was banned for saying bad things in my bio. That too was my friend. I really need the account and
    please consider that it wasn't me who modded my account it was someone else, and I never wanted it to be modded. I would be very happy if the ban could be remove. I would happily allow you guys to remove the tenure modification and bad bio. REMEMBER THE ACCOUNT
    WAS FOR NxG Reck

:)

Sodify, Jun 4, 2014
  2. byGin
    byGin Guest
    Can't download temporarily banned profile?

Oh, and when I log into the banned account on xbox.com it says I'm banned until 12/30/9999...

Now I'm confused as to whether it's a perma ban, or temp ban.

byGin, Jun 4, 2014
  3. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    My Friend Met The Banhammer

He's banned from Xbox live until 12/12/9999

ArabViper, Jun 4, 2014
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

As per the Terms of Service; "Your account is your responsibility at all times." You may post your inquiry in
    this forum.

KLRSKIR, Jun 4, 2014
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

As per the Terms of Service; "Your account is your responsibility at all times." You may post your inquiry in
    this forum.
  6. byGin Win User

Oh, and when I log into the banned account on xbox.com it says I'm banned until 12/30/9999...

Now I'm confused as to whether it's a perma ban, or temp ban.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

the 12/30/9999 date means it is a perma ban
  8. ArabViper Win User

My Friend Met The Banhammer

He's banned from Xbox live until 12/12/9999
  9. VernierSlake Win User

How Do I Get Unbanned From Xbox Live?

When you sign into the account on your console it'll tell you how long your ban is for. If it says you're banned until 12/31/9999 then that's a permaban.
Thema:

1. Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999 - Similar Threads - Appeal banned account

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  4. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  5. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  6. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  7. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  8. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  9. Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?: I was attempting to change my Gamerpic to a picture that I was unsure about, using the Xbox App. When I attempted to change my gamerpic it did not work, so I was under the assumption that it was...
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697