Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

Discus and support Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arman Ghorbanzad, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account.

I would like to clarify with utmost respect that the reason for this ban was not due to any form of cheating or use of unauthorized software to alter gameplay experience. Unfortunately, I was not attentive to the fact that my Virtual Private Network (VPN) was still active at the time of initiating the game. It was never my intention to contravene the Terms of Service; rather, it was a mere oversight that I did not disconnect my VPN, which I understand is against the policy primarily designed to prevent exploitation and maintain a fair gaming environment.

My actions were purely accidental, with no malice or intention to gain an undue advantage. I have always been a proponent of fair play and have the highest respect for the rules set forth by your company to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience for all players.

I deeply regret any inconvenience this might have caused and hereby assure you that I have taken all necessary steps to ensure such an oversight does not occur again in the future. Furthermore, I am fully committed to upholding the community standards and contributing positively to the gaming environment that Microsoft has fostered.

With this appeal, I kindly request that my account's ban be lifted so that I may return to the game. I am very much looking forward to rejoining the community and continuing to engage with the game in a compliant and respectful manner.

I genuinely appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal. I am hopeful for a second chance to demonstrate my commitment to the game and its community guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Warm regards,

ARMANGH1386

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Arman Ghorbanzad, Feb 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage