Appeal denied refund request

Discus and support Appeal denied refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been denied a refund for a digital game. This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig025, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Craig025
    Craig025 Guest

I have been denied a refund for a digital game.

This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product.

The pre order was purchased more than 14 days ago, however, as stated above, I have not yet had access to the game. It has not been played. It's not fair to punish players for being excited and pre ordering several weeks/ a couple months in advance.

:)

Craig025, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Lack of information in game content descriptions.

If you have filled out a refund request and had an email denying the refund, you can appeal by replying to the email.
  3. dogsounds Win User

Hi Dakota

This forum is staffed by volunteers, gamers and community members just like you and we are not Microsoft staff - Microsoft do not monitor this forum. We cannot access customer accounts or services and can only offer advice. To request refunds for purchases made through the XBOX store, you need to go here: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

However, V Bucks are purchased in-game from Epic, and you would need to either request a refund in game:

1. Open Fortnite.
    2. From the lobby, click on the main menu on the top left.
    3. Click the Settings gear icon.
    4. Click on Menu - Support & Refunds.
    5. Click Return or Cancel Purchase.
    6. Find and select the item you want to return and select it on the list.
    Or contact Epic Games Support directly, as your purchase was from them, not Microsoft: https://www.epicgames.com/help
  4. Dakota Colwell Win User

Can u guys please refund my 5000 vbucks

I have been denied a refund for a digital game.

This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product.

The pre order was purchased more than 14 days ago, however, as stated above, I have not yet had access to the game. It has not been played. It's not fair to punish players for being excited and pre ordering several weeks/ a couple months in advance.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Craig025, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

If your refund was rejected and you think it's an error because you haven't requested many refunds this year, reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why you should reconsider your decision and why you think you should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the denial and get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If you have not received an email informing you of your refund rejection after 24 hours, even after checking your spam/junk folder, I recommend you request a refund again using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should receive an email informing you of the rejection as this is the only way they communicate this information when a refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, reply to it as I mentioned before.

Note: I understand that you have already submitted a refund request for a game that you pre-ordered but follow the steps I mentioned above so that you can get the refund as it is the only solution.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means that we do not have access to other accounts or access to other users' refund information.

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days

If you completed the request form for a refund and were denied, you can respond to that e-mail to request clarification or to appeal the decision.
Thema:

1. Appeal denied refund request - Similar Threads - Appeal denied refund

2. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  3. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c
  4. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  5. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  6. Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied

in XboX Insiders
    Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied: My friend was joking around and he reported me and he actually clicked it and my appeal got denied, any way I can submit another appeal? submitted by /u/One_Patient_381 [link] [comments]
  7. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  8. Need a way to appeal denied refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a way to appeal denied refund: I requested a refund for a game purchased yesterday that I haven’t played yet. I checked the status and it shows as declined. I would like to appeal this but there is no way to contact anyone...
  9. Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?: Recently I purchased a game, Armored Core VI Deluxe Edition, and tried it out for only a couple of hours at most, because I tried the game and didn't enjoy it I then requested a refund the same...
  10. How do i appeal a denied refund??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i appeal a denied refund??: I bought a digital game 30/07/2023, downloaded it and played it for less than an hour to realise it was not working correctly. Kept lagging out and crashing to the desktop. I asked for a refund...