Appeal against ban

Discus and support Appeal against ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so I have been advised by a member of your support team to post in here. Because I appealed against a ban and I have not had my questions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaquaman, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Blaquaman
    Blaquaman Guest

Appeal against ban

Okay so I have been advised by a member of your support team to post in here. Because I appealed against a ban and I have not had my questions answered. I have asked for evidence that led to my ban and all I have received is a message basically saying 'we
    have proof' which doesn't resolve anything.

I don't see why I should be paying for a service when I am not receiving the service I am paying for, the service being Xbox Live Gold. I either demand my unjustified ban be lifted, a valid explanation of why I was banned including specific evidence and
    proof, or a full refund of my xbox live gold payment since I am not able to do anything.

If this does not get resolved in one of the 3 ways mentioned above this will be going higher than this support group, because what is happening if basically theft. I have been a loyal xbox gamer for the better part of a decade and a full gold member for
    6 years, so I feel I am owed an explanation as to why I have had my access revoked for 2 weeks.

I expect to hear back soon with a valid plan on how we can move forward.

:)

Blaquaman, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Need help on enforcement action.

So when you appeal, the people who decided to ban you, decide again? Lol

Nebulationlee, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Appeal Ban

you can't appeal against a ban, they will only ban you if they know that you have done something naughty, could be bad language in your profile, cheating, or being nasty or using extreme foul language online. just be thankful that it is only a 1 week ban
    as there are plenty who get a lifetime ban.

it really disappoints me seeing so many getting banned over and over again for the same thing, why don't people learn (this is not pointed at you op).

Farscape247, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Appeal against ban

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not sue the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done and they will not give specifics.

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2017
  5. Blaquaman
    Blaquaman Guest
    This is not good enough, I was told by the support team that my request would be read by the enforcement team if I posted on these forums.

Blaquaman, Feb 10, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but support gave you incorrect information. The enforcement team stopped using the forums about a little over a year ago.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Appeal against ban