Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.

Discus and support Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have contacted Customer Support three times regarding an inability to purchase items on Xbox Live. The first time everything seemed smooth and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marshmelo-5FADBCFA-A708-4E61-A4ED-4E96CC6A990E, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.

I have contacted Customer Support three times regarding an inability to purchase items on Xbox Live. The first time everything seemed smooth and I was really pleased. My purchase went through and I went on about my life. Until I went to make my next purchase
    and I received the previous error message that I had received before. So I contact Customer Support again and things go as smooth as they did before. But this time I ask what the real issue was and I was told there was a purchase block on me. I'm like whatever
    I'll deal with that later. So I contact Customer support the next day and directly say I want this purchase block removed from me, it's becoming very irritating, and for the first time in almost a decade I'm considering other options for my gaming console.
    Once again, I'm led to believe everything is going to be ok. I receive an email for this visit to Customer Support and I'm reassured that my blocks will be removed within twenty-four hours.

:)

marshmelo-5FADBCFA-A708-4E61-A4ED-4E96CC6A990E, Dec 25, 2014
  2. THE B0SSH0GG
    THE B0SSH0GG Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure issues

Ive been a xbox live gold member for about 8 years now, and up until last week it showed my tenure on my profile on my xbox one. But for a couple days, I had to resort to a silver membership due to some money issues. My gold expired on June 28th, and I renewed
    it on July 2nd. And now my tenure is no longer displayed on my profile. Is there anyway to get it back? Or is it gone for good?

THE B0SSH0GG, Dec 25, 2014
  3. mcheshire
    mcheshire Guest
    Error Code 4099-40A3-1380-0702-C000-0099

Hmmm, well this is BS. My console's disc drive stopped working and a friend of mine replaced it with one from an old xbox console of his. Because of this I can no longer access my xbox live account? Just like that, after owning an xbox for 10 years, paying
    to have my console repaired twice and paying for a gold membership for 5 years, Microsoft no longer wants my patronage? It's funny, I was literally days away from upgrading to and xbox one and continuing to throw my money at these people. This, along with
    no backward compatibility and the extra $100 have completely changed my mind about that. Thanks xbox, for showing me what a bunch of A holes you are. Sony, here I come. Oh, and expect a call from me tomorrow to cancel this *** membership.

P.S. Anyone want to buy a bunch of xbox360 games?

mcheshire, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.

Oh, and as far as I can tell those twenty four hours are over and I'm actually having more issues with my account right now than every before.

marshmelo-5FADBCFA-A708-4E61-A4ED-4E96CC6A990E, Dec 25, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Currently there is an issue with the Xbox Live service that is preventing a lot of online services from working correctly.

As for the purchasing block, that is something that only phone support can deal with. Try contacting them again and ask to speak with Billing.

In the meantime you can head over to commerce.microsoft.com and log in to see if perhaps there's a payment that did not go through properly that is preventing you from purchasing anything else.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Apparently after Eight years of membership, my money is no longer good on Xbox Live.