App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

Discus and support App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola, No soy capaz de que la aplicación funcione, la he instalado y cuando la ejecuto se abre la ventana con el logo de XBOX y se cierra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adrian Blanco Fernandez, Sep 16, 2020.

1. App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

Hola,

No soy capaz de que la aplicación funcione, la he instalado y cuando la ejecuto se abre la ventana con el logo de XBOX y se cierra inmediatamente, no he encontrado ninguna solución en internet.

Un saludo.l

-[Translation - Hello,

I am not able to make the application work, I have installed it and when I run it the window with the XBOX logo opens and closes immediately, I have not found any solution on the internet.

Greetings. L]

:)

Adrian Blanco Fernandez, Sep 16, 2020
  2. DarkishLake Win User

[every time you start a game or go to the interface 360 tells me Darkishlake has closed]

cada vez que pongo un juego o lo que sea se me cierra cesion necesito ayuda

[Translated]

every time I put a game or whatever I need help closing assignment
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

xbox app immediately closes

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, restart your computer and see how it goes.

Keep us posted.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

Inicio[Start]

hola buen dia

puedes dar mas detalle porfavor

te sale un codigo de error o se te cierra o se traba etc???

Translation:

Hi good day

can you give more detail please

Do you get an error code or do you close or lock etc ???...
  5. Jerson RS Win User

Forza horizom 4 problema [Horizon strength 4 problem]

El juego lo instale en xbox one y el disco lo tento insertado abro el juego y queda cargando pero se cierra, intente reinstalar varias veces y borar caché pero no se soluciono, pero no he actualizado el juego

No me aparece ningun mensaje de error

[Translate - The game installs it in xbox one and the disc inserted it open the game and it remains loading but it closes, try to reinstall several times and erase cache but it is not solved, but I have not updated the game I do not see any error
    message]
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

Hello AlanBD,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Companion App not launching. To troubleshoot this, please check that your copy of

Windows 10 is up to date

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately]

1. App XBOX se cierra inmediatamente -[Translation - XBOX app closes immediately] - Similar Threads - App cierra inmediatamente

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  10. cuando abro la app de xbox beta para iniciar un juego se cierra [Translation-when I open...

in XBoX on Windows
    cuando abro la app de xbox beta para iniciar un juego se cierra [Translation-when I open...: cuando quiero jugar ark o algún otro juego al presionar el botón reproducir se desplega un mensaje de hasta luego y de cierra la app [Translation-when I want to play ark or some other game by...