App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?

Discus and support App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to use the movies & tv app on xbox and it produces an error 0x80072ee7. The wifi is running at 72.59/18.44, 0% packet loss, and 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakeshiftLawyer, Dec 26, 2022.

1. App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?

Im trying to use the movies & tv app on xbox and it produces an error 0x80072ee7. The wifi is running at 72.59/18.44, 0% packet loss, and 100% strength. Ive disconnected and turned off everything involved and ive un/reinstalled the app. Xbox live is full and available. Ive used other streaming services and even made a rental purchase tonight.

:)

MakeshiftLawyer, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support: "This means that the console or device couldn't load the content." For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

To fix this, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Roger Stryker Win User

Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

Same sort of login issue. I can log in here on the website, but not on either of the XB1 consoles that are in the house.

The error code given on my end is different. Searched it, and this is the return I get:

Error 0x80072EE7 occurs when you try to open content on Xbox One

You get the following error code when you try to open content on your Xbox One console:

Error 0x80072EE7
    This may mean that the console couldn't load the content you tried to open.

So, it can't open up the log in function? What? Another 'funny' thing is that it will tell me if I get the password wrong, but time out and give the above error code when the password is right.

I'll try resetting my router and modem, see if that fixes it. It just might. If it does, I'll let my fellow players know so they can try the same.

EDIT: Ten minutes or so later...

Reset modem and router, now my issue seems to be resolved.

I'd strongly suggest turning off router and/or modem, letting them sit a moment, then turning everything back...again, let it sit a moment, then try the console, see if the issue is no more.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Games won't launch on windows 11

5. SKULL HUNTER823 Win User

Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

I'm getting error code 0x80072EE7 if I try to system update
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Error code 0x80072EE7

Thema:

1. App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - App wont open

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  4. y wont my xbox 1 open any apps including settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    y wont my xbox 1 open any apps including settings: it just stay on the home screen i have tried turning off and on pulled out the plug but wont work eb8ca6ad-83e4-4f98-b773-69380e4709a1
  5. Xbox App Wont Open PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Wont Open PC: I tried every way possible to open it back I set my date to up to date updated my windows reseted/fixed my xbox app deleted/installed my xbox reseted my windows store but still I cant open up...
  6. My xbox app wont open and I do not know what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont open and I do not know what to do: So when I start up my xbox app on my computer it won't open the xbox logo just keeps on pulsing and nothing happnes. da4cd95d-b9c1-466b-b559-2650da1c9a8e
  7. Why wont my xbox app open

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox app open: i have tried everything like repairing resetting uninstalling and reinstalling checking my region what else could i do 21a3c4ce-be29-4d47-85eb-b9b1a6bbb1fc
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  9. Why wont my xbox app open on desktop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox app open on desktop?: I try opening the Xbox app it shows the Xbox symbol with a black background and closes and I don't know why. d76b1e11-7cf3-4b9c-a401-9abad1e73937
  10. the xbox app on my pc wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the xbox app on my pc wont open: hello, like i said, the app wont open. actually, it opens on a black screen with only the Xbox logo, but after a few seconds it just closes and nothing happens. i already spoke to the microsoft...