App Sky Go on Xbox One

Discus and support App Sky Go on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i recently read more articles that showed how to install app Sky Go on Xbox One following these steps 1) to go on "search", 2) to type "Sky Go"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luk396, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Luk396
    Luk396 Guest

App Sky Go on Xbox One

Hi,

i recently read more articles that showed how to install app Sky Go on Xbox One following these steps

1) to go on "search",

2) to type "Sky Go"

3) to click on the app and install it.

But when i go on "Search" and i type "Sky go", nothing appear, as if it doesn't exist. Although i called Sky services more time and they ensure me this app really exist.

How is it possible?

Can anyone help me?

:)

Luk396, Apr 22, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

App Sky Go on Xbox One

Hi Luk396!

From how I understand it, the only way to access Sky Go is through the TV from Sky app on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles.

Xbox One and Series X|S console apps - some apps may not be available in your country/region.

Set up TV from Sky on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S - step by step guide, which also mentions:

Please be aware that Sky Go Extra is referred to as TV from Sky when downloading or selecting the app on your console.

So don’t listen to anything that says you need the Sky Go app, as this app isn’t available on Xbox consoles. I believe you can access the service through the Sky app on Xbox One, as long as you’re connected to Xbox Live and have Sky Go Extra on your Sky account.

The Sky Go app is available on compatible smartphones, tablets, laptops etc. Just not on consoles, which explains why you’re unable to find it on your Xbox One.

I hope this information helps! :)
  3. onyxishere Win User

Sky Go App for Xbox One

4. John Dowding Win User

Sky Go..... Another loss to PS4!

But that is not confirmation from Sky though is it? Which was my point Sky said this posted by Padre in another thread.

"Hello everyone,

You will have noticed that we currently do not support the Xbox One with Sky Go

We are still looking to extend the distribution of Sky Go, but our main focus is on supporting tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices, as the majority of our 3m+ Sky Go customers can already access Sky content on their TV through their Sky+ HD box.

In addition, developing an app for Xbox One requires a completely new and separate development to the apps we have in market, including the Xbox 360 app. We will continue to review the benefit of creating an App for Xbox One as we do for other new platforms
    for Sky Go

Thanks

Sam

Community Manager (Apps & Online)"

(source link: http://ow.ly/vZLsK)
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Sky go

I didn´t know there is a sky go app. In Germany we have only the sky ticket app which is sadly not for sky go. wish we would have the sky go app for the one...

If you don´t get the app to work I would delete the app, clear the Cache of the console. Also do a power cycle and then reinstall the app. Hope you get the app working again.
  6. W10M King Win User

Sky Go App for Xbox One

Bump...Hi there...has anyone heard whether a Sky Go app for XBO is on the way? I've just upgraded to XBO from 360 without realising that Sky Go is not yet on XBO! So annoyed I'm considering returning my new XBO for full refund!
Thema:

App Sky Go on Xbox One

1. App Sky Go on Xbox One - Similar Threads - App Sky

2. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  3. Sky go is no longer available on app store after reset due to new hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Sky go is no longer available on app store after reset due to new hard drive: Does anyone know why sky go is not available on the app store after a new hard drive was fitted and a factory reset? 430e1218-3e1c-4265-929e-86366d8764f0
  4. When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error: I am having an issue adding NMS to LGhub as I don't have ownership. How do I get around this? [img] c15b372e-1189-4442-b10e-8436ec6b6ac8
  5. No mans sky doesnt appear on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky doesnt appear on pc xbox app: Ive tried resetting and reinstalling the xbox app and ive tried logging out and logging back in but nothing has worked [img] 907db2f9-bd02-40f7-92be-13f437ff0c0a
  6. Sky Glass and The Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Glass and The Xbox App: I'm thinking of getting a Sky Glass TV and with your new app coming to the Samsung 2022 TVs will you be releasing it to sky glass also ? fd430ab1-24e3-4d35-8beb-43d7db7c5848
  7. No Man's Sky won't launch on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky won't launch on Xbox App: It just keep crashing. When i click the play button, it opens for like 5 seconds and then closing itself. I tried to reinstall but doesn't change anything. Any solutions?...
  8. Sky go xbox one missing in app store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky go xbox one missing in app store: Hi i cannot find sky tv app in store to download? 258476c1-b090-427d-a8f9-332c29de82b3
  9. Sky App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky App: I have got an X Box 360 which until a few weeks ago had an app for Sky TV. Now when I select that app all I get is "Sky service temporarily unavailable". Have checked with Sky who say there is no...
  10. Sky app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky app: Why carnt i sign into sky app it keeps saying sky service isnt available right now. For more information go to xbox.com/status whats happing anyone please help xx...