App Removal

Discus and support App Removal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the FX app, but when I went to use it I was unable to do so because of my provider so I deleted it. I still see it in my Games and Apps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McDAYGO, Jan 2, 2014.

1. McDAYGO
    McDAYGO Guest

App Removal

I downloaded the FX app, but when I went to use it I was unable to do so because of my provider so I deleted it. I still see it in my Games and Apps though, with a small cloud next to it. Is there a way to remove the tile completely? I don't see myself
    re-installing an app I can't use, so the cloud is not my friend in this case.

:)

McDAYGO, Jan 2, 2014
  2. jgruser
    jgruser Guest
    NFL app keeps freezing. HELP!

I was basically not able to watch any game without freezing after some minutes. By chance, I recognized that somehow the xbox app on my smartphone (connected for remote control) was disturbing the NFL app, even in background mode. After removal from my phone,
    everything runs smoothly with high quality.

jgruser, Jan 2, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Syfy app not in marketplace

Please read Misses Quinzel's post above yours. Syfy has requested the removal of the app from the marketplace. If you would like it back you will need to contact them to put in a request.

onyxishere, Jan 2, 2014
  4. App Removal

McDAYGO,

Unfortunately there is not. Any icons that appear as transparent with the cloud icon indicate that they are games/app not installed and available to install. To my knowledge there is not a way to remove anything from the cloud as this is essentially your
    save/download history now.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

App Removal