App on Samsung tv doesn't load

Discus and support App on Samsung tv doesn't load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I click on the gaming app the screen goes black. Tried all of the trouble shooting tips from the website and nothing worked. Anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by robert huber1, May 4, 2023.

1. App on Samsung tv doesn't load

When I click on the gaming app the screen goes black. Tried all of the trouble shooting tips from the website and nothing worked. Anyone else experienced this issue?

:)

robert huber1, May 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Got it. I appreciate it. Hopefully it's going to work after the factory reset. Or try to check back the app later, it may work normally.
  3. Rostom L Win User

When was the last time it worked on your end? Would it be okay if we try to factory reset your TV instead? Make sure that you check for the latest firmware update of your TV as well.
  4. robert huber1 Win User

Earlier today. I checked for an update already. I can reset tomorrow.
  5. robert huber1 Win User

I have done everything but factory reset the tv. All the other game hub apps work.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Robert! Sorry to hear about the issue. Let’s do our best here to figure this out.

May I know when did it stop working on your TV?

Have you tried to reinstall the app or even factory reset your TV? How about changing network connection?
Thema:

1. App on Samsung tv doesn't load - Similar Threads - App Samsung doesn't

2. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  3. Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working: Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed? 77da5df0-e261-4be5-aa00-1ce85710e894
  4. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  5. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  6. Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App: I recently purchased Samsung 85 inch tv. It has xbox app. I purchased two controllers to play with my son as separate players NOT the co-op team. Can I do it? If yes…. What are the games I can...
  7. How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?: [img] The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming. I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access to rather than Cloud Gaming. The image shows...
  8. Xbox app not letting me sign in on samsung TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not letting me sign in on samsung TV: Hi, I'm from the U.S and I have the samsung crystal UHD CU7000. The problem that I have is that after launching the xbox app and signing in with the code, the app starts loading and then says...
  9. Samsung Xbox app doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung Xbox app doesnt work: My Samsung Xbox app on Smart tv doesnt open. Error with se are soryy the Page doesnt exist. 013d49f9-8824-4451-8554-f82faf949930
  10. Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]