App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase...

Discus and support App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boa noite, tem alguns meses que comprei o app "Torrex Pro" pelo xbox one usando meu cartão de credito, porem no domingo quando fui usar, estava... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobsonMoraes2, Nov 7, 2019.

1. App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase...

Boa noite, tem alguns meses que comprei o app "Torrex Pro" pelo xbox one usando meu cartão de credito, porem no domingo quando fui usar, estava acusando a mensagem "Voce tem este jogo ou app?", Sendo que meu console esta esta online com assinaturas ativas
    de live gold e gamepass ultimate, alem de que minha conta esta como xbox principal.

Hoje mesmo fiz o teste e o app não abre.

(Fiz o risco vermelho pois continha os numernúmerosos finais do meu cartão)

[Translation - Good night, some months ago I bought the "Torrex Pro" app for xbox one using my credit card, but on Sunday when I went to use, I was accusing the message "Do you have this game or app?", Since my console is online with active live
    gold and gamepass ultimate subscriptions, plus my account is as a main xbox. Today I did the test and the app does not open.(I made the red streak as it contained the numerous endings of my card)]

[Mod removed- personal information]

:)

RobsonMoraes2, Nov 7, 2019
  2. RobsonMoraes2 Win User

App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase again.]

Hi RobsonMoraes,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an app you purchased on your Xbox One Console. Have you attempted to

Power-Cycle
    your device in effort to troubleshoot this?

Please let us know how this goes.
    Olá, obrigado por responder, apesar que ja tentei reiniciar o console algumas vezes, o erro persiste, eu não tenho ideia de que dia começou o erro pois não utilizo o app com frequência. Vou tentar reinstalar o app e fazer alguns procedimentos extras para
    ver se volta a funcionar.

[Mod Translated - Hello, thanks for replying, although I tried to restart the console a few times, the error persists, I have no idea what day the error started because I do not use the app often. I will try to reinstall the app and do some extra
    procedures to see if it works again.]
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase again.]

Hi again and thank you for keeping us informed. My thought was just, the console does not recognize that you own this app. Therefore, you should check if this is still listed in your account.

As for your question: using the insider hub can only have an effect if you are an insider and your console participates in the program. Specifically, if you use a preview OS on your console.

But it could well be that the UWP Apps - which were created for Windows Phone 8 - were also stopped on the console because of the support end.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    RobsonMoraes2

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. This will delete all your games and apps. Afterwards you'll needs to reinstall all your games and
    apps. This will also reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. RobsonMoraes2 Win User

Hi RobsonMoraes,

please
    check your order history
    here to check if the purchase was at the correct account. If not you have to contact the support at the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

then you can explore the FAQ or directly contact an operator at "contact us" and follow the below steps:

1. Billing & accounts
    2. see other option -> payments and billing
    3. show contact options
    4. choose the way of contact that you prefer (chat or call)

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
    Obrigado por responder.

Não é meu caso, sou proprietario da conta anexada ao xbox, sendo a mesma conta que estou pedindo ajuda no forum. Somente quero uma ideia de como posso solucionar este erro para utilizar o app novamente, e no print acima e confirmado diretamente no xbox,
    não encontrei o motivo do erro.

Existe possibilidade da inscrição para o app "hub do xbox insider" ter alguma influência?

[Translate by Mod]

Thank you for answering.

It's not my case, I'm owning the account attached to xbox, being the same account i'm asking for help in the forum. I just want an idea of how I can resolve this error to use the app again, and in print above and confirmed directly on xbox, I haven't found
    the reason for the error.

Is there a possibility to sign up for the app "xbox insider hub have any influence?
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi RobsonMoraes,

please
    check your order history
    here to check if the purchase was at the correct account. If not you have to contact the support at the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

then you can explore the FAQ or directly contact an operator at "contact us" and follow the below steps:

1. Billing & accounts
    2. see other option -> payments and billing
    3. show contact options
    4. choose the way of contact that you prefer (chat or call)

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase...

1. App comprado no Xbox pede para adquirir novamente.[App purchased on Xbox asks to purchase... - Similar Threads - App comprado pede

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...