Apology to the Enforcement team

Discus and support Apology to the Enforcement team in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YUYUTHAMONSTA, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Apology to the Enforcement team

I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all of you it may be too late for me to apologize Ban my account if you wish again I deeply apologize

:)

YUYUTHAMONSTA, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Chips n Butter Win User

Apology To Enforcement Team

I have already did a case review, but i can't do another.What can I do?
  3. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team cannot be contacted on the forums. They can only be contacted on enforcement.xbox.com via the case review process if you are eligible.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there's no way to get it back.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. Your only recourse is to file an appeal on their site enforcement.xbox.com/home Good Luck!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry but the enforcement. does not read or post here. The only way to contact them is through. the appeal process

https://enforcement.xbox.com

I would recommend waiting for the report to fully populate before appealing as you only have one chance
Thema:

1. Apology to the Enforcement team - Similar Threads - Apology Enforcement team

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  9. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...
  10. This is an apology for my actions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is an apology for my actions: Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he reported me to get me banned but the thing is he...