Apex legends gift cards?

Discus and support Apex legends gift cards? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlchemNighYT, Apr 1, 2024.

1. AlchemNighYT
    AlchemNighYT Guest

Apex legends gift cards?

I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going to the community

:)

AlchemNighYT, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  3. Wackieracer Win User

Apex Legends £4 gift card

Sounds good, i will keep a eye open, for a message.

Keep gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone 👊
  4. zeroice007 Win User

I am wondering if this is exclusive to some regions? I am a apex player since launch and i have never seen anything yet. So who is this for exactly?
  5. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

Only just got on the apex train :(
  6. IRL R3AP3R Win User

I play apex and have played it from day 1 is it only for the uk or is it for everyone. If it is happy days cant wait to get some new skins 😆😆
Thema:

Apex legends gift cards?

1. Apex legends gift cards? - Similar Threads - Apex legends gift

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  4. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  5. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  6. I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games: I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games please give.me support ac02def4-24cc-41a0-9fbb-40dc81982628
  7. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  8. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....
  9. Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...: Hello all, I was playing apex last night, and in the middle of a game my entire screen froze and the game crashed. The home screen started flickering, and when I tried opening the game back up it...
  10. It won’t let me download apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me download apex legends: Every time i go to download it it says installing stopped 41619ca7-cfff-4207-b3b3-9d316838836b