apex gifting.

Discus and support apex gifting. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent a gift to my other profile and its not in my inventory my order history shows the coins I purchased but not the packs I gifted.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LFFL GirlyGamer, Nov 17, 2022.

1. apex gifting.

I sent a gift to my other profile and its not in my inventory my order history shows the coins I purchased but not the packs I gifted.

:)

LFFL GirlyGamer, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Apex Legends £4 gift card

Hi thanks for the information on the Apex gift card, I don't play the game but I have friends who play Apex so I will let them know.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

apex gifting.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

LFFL, if the purchase was made by microsoft, check again if it appears in the history using the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

If it does not appear, it means that the purchase was not completed.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. alkaloidsk Win User

Apex Gift Code

If it's specifically pointed out to be for Xbox, I don't think you can redeem it on PC.
Thema:

apex gifting.

1. apex gifting. - Similar Threads - apex gifting

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  4. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  5. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  6. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  7. Xbox apex 20$ gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox apex 20$ gift card: Hi I got a 20$ Xbox gift card for apex legends and I got a 10 digit code on the back I told ea and they said they can’t do nothing about it and the store I bought from said I can’t return it...
  8. Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...: So i got apex legends champion edition yesterday since it was on a discount, and there was a deal where if you got that or some madden nfl items, you would get a 5 dollar xbox promotional gift...
  9. Apex Gift Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Gift Code: I have a Apex coin code for xbox. but I don't have xbox . IS there any way I can use it on my pc? 0974ae0a-d6a5-41f5-aed9-bb4161d146ab
  10. Apex Legends £4 gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends £4 gift card: Season 4 of Apex legends is here, to celebrate the latest in game event Xbox are giving long term APEX players a £4 gift card which they can use on Apex coins or anything else they wish to spend...