APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!

Discus and support APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; GTA-Style MMO APB Reloaded Quietly Launches on Xbox One, Has a $200 DLC Option The GTA-inspired APB: Reloaded has quietly launched on Xbox One today,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jun 3, 2016.

1. APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!

GTA-Style MMO APB Reloaded Quietly Launches on Xbox One, Has a $200 DLC Option

The GTA-inspired APB: Reloaded has quietly launched on Xbox
    One
    today, marking the long-running free-to-play MMO's console debut.

All Points Bulletin was first released on PC in 2010 as a subscription-based MMO. It was developed by Grand
    Theft Auto
    creator David Jones' studio, Realtime Worlds, which is best known for the original Crackdown. APB was essentially pitched as an MMO
    version of GTA, but it struggled out of the gateand was sold
    off and then re-released as a free-to-play game
    under the name APB: Reloaded in 2011. It's now developed by Reloaded Games and published by Ravenscourt.

Reloaded on Xbox One is, like the PC version, free-to-play, offering open-world combat for up to 100 players (in 50-versus-50 battles), a range of vehicles and weapons, in-depth customization options, and more. Players
    choose between a role as a law enforcer or criminal and then wreak havoc (or clean it up) on the streets.

While the game is free to download and play (though you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription), it does of course have microtransactions. You can purchase G1C, a currency used to pay for various services and things
    like weapons and clothing on the in-game marketplace. This comes in packages as small as $5 for 400 G1C up to a whopping $200 for 20,800.

The developers are calling this a "soft launch," hence the relatively quiet release. Those who play the game during its first 30 days (or before the first patch arrives, if that should come sooner) will receive a free
    Founders Pack, which consists of things like the Fireworks Flare Launcher and a vehicle. If you play more than 10 hours during this period, you'll also get an exclusive in-game title and some weapon skins.

A PS4 version of APB: Reloaded is also in the works, though it doesn't yet have a date. In a blog
    , the developer says that Reloaded will come to PS4 "after the first post-launch patch for Xbox One," which is roughly a month away. Both console versions were previously
    slated for release in mid-2015

The developer's post also goes on to address the PC audience, acknowledging problems it's faced.

"As many of you guys are aware, we have been in development limbo (or development hell) for a very long time," it said. "The console versions were originally supposed to ship a long time ago and we were contractually
    obligated to release the new engine on the console version before shipping these changes on PC. Since the new engine performs really well on PC, it has been a bit frustrating to be stuck in this mode for this long."

It also says with the console releases now finally happening, it'll be a boon for the PC version.

:)

Goth Vampirella, Jun 3, 2016
  2. APB: Reloaded Release?

apb reloaded launch the game and very good super good I look forward

to play

TangerineTrash0, Jun 3, 2016
  3. APB: Reloaded Release?

so shouldnt i be able to change my region to start playing? i have been playing apb closed beta since it first launched under realtime worlds before becoming apb: reloaded when gamerfirst bought it. if you could give me any information to find the forums
    of apb reloaded for the xbox one id be grateful.

xI APOPHIS Ix, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Never heard of it.

Don't have time to try or to play another MMO,but i guess it's nice to have a "new" game.

Hum....Now,i wait for APB vs GTA online comparisions.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    got to many games to care about another freemium rob you blind with microtransactions game

Farscape247, Jun 3, 2016
  6. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    Got it downloaded and will give it a try, doubt it will be a game I will continue to play though.

DWoodbine, Jun 3, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ Good luck with that.It did come out on Tuesday but due to server issues it was pulled from the marketplace.Not sure if it's back up.

I've never been able to get passed the loading screen after character selection.Game is well broken.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2016
  8. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

Worked perfectly fine for me, but awful game. Deleted it straight away lol

DWoodbine, Jun 4, 2016
  9. The only thing I've managed to do in this game is make a character.

Anyone who would pay $200 for this games DLC is kwazier than I am. lol

Goth Vampirella, Jun 4, 2016
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I wouldn't touch this game with a 10' pole.

brandiesel1, Jun 4, 2016
  11. OtakaChan
    OtakaChan Guest
    Made a character and have spent 3+ hours on the loading screen trying to play....looks like it's back to smite...

OtakaChan, Jun 6, 2016
  12. APB Was actually an arcade game from 1987 that took your coins at a rapid rate.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 7, 2016
  13. APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!

^ Can anyone who was alive in the 80's actually verify that for those of us who weren't?
    APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A 0 DLC Option! :p

Goth Vampirella, Jun 7, 2016
  14. Yes me, I was obviously a Kid APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A 0 DLC Option! ;) Basically you drove around arresting people for various reasons and bought doughnuts, Sorry U.S peeps Donuts. It was ok but quite difficult for me being a kiddie.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 7, 2016
  15. I didn't intend on derailing this thread, you should all try it out if you're interested. Graphically it doesn't look amazing but it does look fun. Also, I couldn't find it on the Xb1 or PS4, both Australian and U.S. The reason I was looking is that you
    get some freebies if you play early.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

1. APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option! - Similar Threads - APB Reloaded Launches

2. APB Reloaded 500 G1C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded 500 G1C: https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/500-g1c/brn8791k5snr?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab buradan aldığım ürünü PC sürümü için sanıyordum fakat XBOX sürümü içinmiş iade etme tuşuda yok iade...
  3. APB Reloaded G1C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded G1C: Satılan APB Reloaded G1C ürününü PC içinde aktivasyon ediliyor sanıyordum fakat kod vesaire gelmedi sadece XBOX içinmiş iade etmek istiyorum ama iade tuşu falan yok nasıl iade edeceğim? [Mod...
  4. 2Wire: APB reloaded

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: APB reloaded: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): APB reloaded what is going on with this game? Unable to log on for two days now I have spent a lot of cash on this game. I can't even play????????????? Please...
  5. APB Reloaded Archivement Probleme Olympic Contender

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded Archivement Probleme Olympic Contender: The Olympic Contender Archivement does not work on the Xbox One. In Game I have the Archivement finished, but not on my Xbox. Please fix that Problem or alse. Can everybody from the Xbox Team lock...
  6. Apb reloaded xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apb reloaded xbox: so while playing this game saw a guy leaning out around a car corner and shooting. yet he said he was only able to do this because he was using a keyboard. this a bloody big disadvantage for...
  7. APB Reloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded: This Game Still Continue To Crash Can You Please Fix It For Me I Spent Money On This Game 2cd41fb2-9653-469c-a2fc-7c484f7ce5a2
  8. apb reloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apb reloaded: not letting me log in error code dont know why spent money on this game and its always messed up 8d915173-0eaf-405d-86ab-3f5a4b0f46c0
  9. APB Reloaded Clan Looking for Adult gamers (17+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded Clan Looking for Adult gamers (17+): We are currently looking for adult gamers for the San Paro County Sheriff Department. Looking for Gamers who are interested in Police Roleplay. Looking for gamers 17 and older. Must have APB...
  10. Apb reloaded retail pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apb reloaded retail pack?: I've seen people with the retail pack weapons in game. How can i redeem one of those codes? They aren't 25 character codes... 58d93b20-9a04-47f4-8882-387b97aaab49