AOE 4 Gamertag

Discus and support AOE 4 Gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamertag has been changed but in games it still displays the old gamertag which no longer exists? I paid $12 to change it but obviously wasted my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Bruno2, Jun 15, 2023.

1. AOE 4 Gamertag

My gamertag has been changed but in games it still displays the old gamertag which no longer exists? I paid $12 to change it but obviously wasted my money.
    After I paid the money and changed my name, I was really happy, only to find that when I opened AOE 4 to play, my old username still shows. I wasted my money Changing my name.

:)

Daniel Bruno2, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Daniel Bruno2 Win User

AOE 4 Gamertag

Hey team!

I am a pc user not an Xbox user. How can I fix it ?
  3. DeniqL Win User

AOE 4 Gamertag

How long ago did you cjange it Daniel?
  4. DeniqL Win User

AOE 4 Gamertag

Hi,Daniel! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

How long ago did you change GT?

Try deleting the account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your ingame GT
  5. DeniqL Win User

AOE 4 Gamertag

Ok I would recommend you let 24hrs pass by as some GT changes cant take a little bit longer to update.

In the meantime can you try sign out and then back in.

If the GT does not change after the 24hrs period contact support to have them check your account.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Scaluh2 Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE is available now, what do you think?

I'm really happy for the fans of AoE. It seems with the remaster and the looming release of AoE 4 that players will have something to look forward to for a long time.
Thema:

AOE 4 Gamertag

1. AOE 4 Gamertag - Similar Threads - AOE Gamertag

2. AOE 2 forWindows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE 2 forWindows: I nearly downloaded an AOE2 version for XBox Console from the MS Store. How do I prevent seeing all the XBox stuff, I only have a Windows 11 Gaming Laptop. Is there a currently available...
  3. issue with AoE II Definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with AoE II Definitive edition: , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do not move from syncing in the load screen....
  4. I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....: I have AOE 4 but I'm letting PC Game Pass cancel. It says when I got a refund for AOE 4 it was removed from my computer, but I didn't get a refund and I still want to play it, just offline and not...
  5. Not able to start AoE II DE anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to start AoE II DE anymore: Hello everyone! Since three days i am not able to start AoE II DE anymore. When i try to start the Game, microsoft store opens on the site called "Gaming Services" which is pretty empty [img]...
  6. cant install AOE II Definitive Editon on PC game pass. i get error: 0x80070002.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install AOE II Definitive Editon on PC game pass. i get error: 0x80070002.: ive uninstalled the xbox pc apps, gone though the recommended steps on this site.. this is frustrating. all other games install fine. 5e1c7a5c-b110-465f-83d6-7858afc207cf
  7. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67
  8. AoE 2 Update Messed Up Control Group Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AoE 2 Update Messed Up Control Group Settings: Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition updated on my XBox a couple days ago. Since then, the Control Group DPad settings don't work correctly anymore. The X button will only replace units in a group,...
  9. Xbox app does not open, can’t install AoE II DE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app does not open, can’t install AoE II DE: Last night, I did a Windows update with Windows 11, version 22H2. This morning, I wanted to start playing “Age of Empires II: Definite Edition” and I received an error message asking me to go...
  10. AOE 2 DE crashes on loading saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE 2 DE crashes on loading saved games: I have AOE 2 Definitive edition and am on windows 11. I can play until I have saved 5 or 6 times then, when I try to reload any saved game the next day, the game crashes immediately. It's getting...