Anyway to view linked epic games account?

Discus and support Anyway to view linked epic games account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says I made an epic games account a while back but I forgot the email, however I know it's kinked to my Microsoft account, is there anyway... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MadLockwood, Dec 10, 2023.

1. MadLockwood
    MadLockwood Guest

As the title says I made an epic games account a while back but I forgot the email, however I know it's kinked to my Microsoft account, is there anyway to find it?

:)

MadLockwood, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi MadLockwood, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

The other option would be to contact Epic Games support, but I'm not entirely sure if they help recover accounts.

Best regards
    Oskayra
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?

Hi Stefan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! When it comes to linking your Xbox Account (GamerTag) to your Fortnite account (Epic Games account), each GamerTag/profile can only link to one Fortnite account. If you are able to sign into Fortnite on your device with your
    son's Xbox account and his Epic account and view his progress then that is normal. However, if you'd like to sign into your Xbox account on Fortnite, it would need to correspond with the Epic games account associated with your GamerTag.

If your own GamerTag (Xbox profile) is not linking up with your Epic Games account, then you would need to

contact Epic Games concerning your Fortnite account
    directly for assistance in getting those two accounts to link. Just be sure you know the different account log in emails for their site specific to each of you.

Hope this helps out!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

Hi Chris. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Note that the account connection is created on Epic Games' side, and details from an Epic Games account can only be accessed by Epic Games. It's all stored on their systems.

You can try signing into the Epic Games website using your Xbox profile, it should sign you into the linked Epic Games account. Sign in here: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact Epic Games Player Support for further assistance with this. Contact them here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox

Epic Games recommends creating a new Epic account for each platform from which you play: PC, Xbox, and Playstation. When you played on console, Fortnite created a temporary Epic account for you based on your Xbox Live or PSN
    credentials, and signing in to the
    Fortnite Website
    with your XBL/PSN credentials will allow you to promote it to a full Epic account.

Do not use the credentials for any existing Epic account. If you get an "account already linked" error message, you are most likely trying to use an email address or display name that is already in use.

If you have previously linked an Epic account to multiple platforms, you will want to contact Epic Support to properly move your linked accounts over without deleting your progress.

Once you've created your new Epic account (or promoted your console account to a full Epic account), you can return to Fortnite Scout and view your console stats with your new Epic username.
  6. EXES5 Win User

Link account epic games

If you changed your gamertag lately it could take up to 24hrs to get everything back to normal.If problems still persist after this period you should contact support.Epic games account related issues ....i would contact them
Thema:

1. Anyway to view linked epic games account? - Similar Threads - Anyway view linked

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8