Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?

Discus and support Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have my xbox and pc nearby and wanna use my logitech headset for my xbox but because of incompatibilities, I can't. I could stream my xbox to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NightSkater29, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?

So I have my xbox and pc nearby and wanna use my logitech headset for my xbox but because of incompatibilities, I can't. I could stream my xbox to my pc but the problem is, the frame rate and input lag is kind of bad and not what I wanna use for gaming.
    Is there anyway to stream my xbox to my pc through ethernet or usb or something like that to get better connections rather than using my wireless connection and getting bad input lag?

:)

NightSkater29, Nov 29, 2017
  2. Dangioffre
    Dangioffre Guest
    pc to xbox stream

Is there a program that works better than windows media player? I know Vuze does streaming to consoles but I dont want to use a torrent software. Anyone use anything they would like to share?

Dangioffre, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    what platform should i get halo 5 on?!?!

Get it for Xbox dude. You could stream it to PC anyway eventually.....

Fuhgeddit, Nov 29, 2017
  4. Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?

So as long as the Xbox and the PC are connected to the same local network (your house's internet), you can stream the Xbox to your Windows 10 PC.

For the best connection with the LEAST amount of input lag, both the Xbox and PC should ideally be connected to the router via ethernet cable.

Internet Expert, Nov 29, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

So as long as the Xbox and the PC are connected to the same local network (your house's internet), you can stream the Xbox to your Windows 10 PC.

For the best connection with the LEAST amount of input lag, both the Xbox and PC should ideally be connected to the router via ethernet cable.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

crossing over games to a new xbox one from my old xbox one

If you have a computer you could stream your xbox via the xbox app in your pc to do that .aswell you could also connect your pc to the tv via hdmi and will be as if you are playing on the console works best on ethernet but also pretty good over wifi hope
    it helps for the time being
  7. Joshington Win User

Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed

In regard to connecting directly to the gateway; that was only possible by connecting the Xbox directly to the router via the one available lan port, and the pc to the router's usb port. Attempt to stream music to the Xbox is halted when the pc can't be
    detected. On the pc's end, no network could be detected when attached to the router via usb.

Just for the hell of it I connected the Xbox Ethernet directly to the back of the pc; the Xbox couldn't detect the pc this way either.
  8. skylaar Win User

Connecting to windows 10 pc

I run ethernet from my Xbox to my Modem and then either stream from my PC via ethernet or my Surface wireless. Each work pretty well for games that are not online. I think Microsoft still needs to work on being able to stream and play online at the same
    time.

When you switch your Xbox to ethernet, generally you have to go into the network settings and make sure it switch over. The system will get a new IP address from your modem/router. The PC will normally make the switch automatically but it never hurts to
    check.

Also, write down the IP address of the Xbox. The companion app to stream may need it the first time you connect.
  9. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox One and its codecs.

Don't know, but pretty sure the Xbox One doesn't support media streaming for video and audio via PC or USB anyway. Think we had this discussion elsewhere a few days back.
Thema:

1. Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet? - Similar Threads - Anyway stream via

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8