anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

Discus and support anyway to go back to an old sync on a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 悪魔ギャング., Jan 7, 2020.

1. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning again? is there anyway i can go back or...

:)

悪魔ギャング., Jan 7, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you sync your Xbox save to the cloud it should get your progress back.

if that doesn't work you will need to contact Forza support to see if they have any means of recovering the lost save https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/support
  3. ajinga66 Win User

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Not unless you manually saved from the point you’re trying to access.
  5. Shigurui Win User

Going back to old games.

Still play a lot of old xbox games, PGR2, JSRF, San Andreas, Ninja Gaiden Black are just a few of the ones I play regularly.

[quote user="GamingTailor"]I started Jade Empire the other day. I wish BioWare made a second game.[/quote]

Still play this myself, best game Bioware ever made by a long shot, doubt we'll ever get a sequal though :(
  6. Altered Edge Win User

Going back to old games.

Been nearly 2 years since I last played BF1943 so I thought i'd give it a whirl again and a suprising amount of people still play it. I'm still slightly rubbish at it though but I try my very best, honest.
Thema:

1. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game? - Similar Threads - anyway old sync

2. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  3. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  4. Is there anyway to be able to regain access to really old accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to be able to regain access to really old accounts?: I have two really, really old Xbox accounts, but haven't been able to access them for years. I keep them on the console as memorabilia and in hopes of someday regaining access. Now, I may need to...
  5. Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system?: i had made a microsoft account for minecraft for my old system and i wanted to ask if there was any way i could move it as i didnt wanna keep it on the old system...
  6. I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back?: the account that hacked my main account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** e5d8d51c-897f-4203-b1f6-8ab52556ec84
  7. Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back?: I forgot my email and my pass word and I spent money on the account is there anyway I can get it back?? 3deff009-beb8-48e1-b097-ec7d8712e417
  8. Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?: So this all begins in 2006 when my dad purchased a used Xbox 360 for me on Christmas. I was insanely excited to have my own 360 and be able to play the next gen games at the time, but I’m that...
  9. Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...: I sold my old 360 at a tag sale today, but when the person was leaving I realized that I left all my old accounts on there. I don't remember if I removed the billing information, but I'm worried...
  10. Is there anyway how I can possibly get my old clips back please����

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway how I can possibly get my old clips back please����: Can you please help me with this I’m trying to get my old cleats back but I didn’t do anything for it not to get my clothes bag as well my stuff back please my old clips plz....