Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

Discus and support Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Visitor_1651, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Visitor_1651
    Visitor_1651 Guest

I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only an issue with subnautica and no other games even subnautica below zero doesn’t have this issue. I have tried restarting the console and I have cleared the local saved games but I am still having the issue. Like I said not too bothered if I can’t get my save data back as I can just start a new play through but I still wouldn’t mind access to my old play throughs, thanks

:)

Visitor_1651, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

Remove your account from the console

Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. RabanserD Win User

Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

Hi,

Unfortunately this didn’t solve the issue, it still goes to 99% and then fails (it syncs only the smaller saved game).

Syncing data for other games worked, this somehow only affects Subnautica.

@{Parity} hard reset didn't work either.
  4. Trevor Lewis Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

I'm trying to play Subnautica over the cloud on my Xbox One because my original Xbox has performance issues and I'm having the cloud save sync issue.
  5. Dethtikon Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I guess I have one final question. Is there anyway to download game and saved data to play offline. And then once you connect to the internet again, it syncs your saved game data to cloud storage?
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

hi i have the same problem and it dident resolved itself ... nothing i try works ...
    Hi Tdog03,

If you have attempted the above suggestions with no solutions, then I recommend you contact Subnautica support directly. We skimmed a few of their forums and it looks like this is a bug on Subnautica's end that they seem to be working on. Below is a final suggestion from a user in the Subnautica forums that solved this issue for them.

"Press MENU on Subnautica, select manage game and add ons, go to saved data, and delete from everywhere. This fixes the sync error but you have to start a new game."

If this solution, or any of the above solutions, do not work - then we suggest that you reach out to Subnautica support directly to report this bug. In the meantime, we will be locking this thread.
Thema:

1. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica - Similar Threads - Anyway synced save

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?: hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning again? is there anyway i can go back or......