"Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

Discus and support "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ABEZILLA, Aug 9, 2023.

1. ABEZILLA
    ABEZILLA Guest

"Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy?

:)

ABEZILLA, Aug 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

"Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which also exists in the Xbox Network) must be rated E for everyone."

3. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Activity Feed Not Showing My Screenshots or Clips.

Hey there Weesil xD and SkyeGaming13,

To clarify, how are you attempting to share these screenshots and game clips? Can you please walk me through how you're sharing these items? They seem to be working on this end when using these steps.

1. Open the "Community" tab on the console to view the Activity feed.
    2. Select a friend's activity by pressing "A".
    3. Scroll and highlight the Share button.
    4. Press "A" on the share button to open the sharing menu and press "A" on "Activity feed"
    5. Select "Share this" to share to the Activity feed.
    Can you verify that these are the steps that you're using to share, or if you see any error messages in the process?

Weesil xD,

Are you currently an Xbox Live Gold Subscriber or are you sharing Gold with another account on your console?

Let us know!
  5. Mad Dog 15 Win User

Activity Feed Issue

I meant posting a message on the activity feed. Every time I post a message, or try recording a video to share on the feed, it doesn't show up. Nothing I do or share does for that matter.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

Hello SonXo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox captures not appearing on your activity feed. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your privacy settings: Make sure that your privacy settings allow for your captures to be shared on your activity feed. To do this, go to your Xbox profile, select "Privacy & online safety," and then select "Xbox Live privacy." From there, make sure that "Share content made using Kinect" and "Share content made using Game DVR" are both set to "Everybody."

2. Check your network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can do this by running a network connection test on your Xbox.

3. Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can sometimes resolve issues with captures not appearing on your activity feed. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your Xbox.

Please see: Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

What's this Share button on my controller? | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which... - Similar Threads - Anything shared through

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. help xbox series s will not install anything

in XboX Insiders
    help xbox series s will not install anything: so i have 400 gigs of space free, ive tried installing multiple things but they stay at 0 or it wont even appear in the queue and then it wont cancel when i try the first few times. my internet is...
  7. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  8. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  9. Home Xbox Not Sharing Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox Not Sharing Anything: I bought new Xbox’s for everyone in the house this Christmas. We upgraded to X and S’s. I have been with Xbox for many years (OG owner of every console) and understand how the home Xbox feature...
  10. Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11: I am using an Xbox controller on Windows 11 connected to the PC via the Xbox USB wireless adapter. A couple of months ago, I could use the guide button to open game bar, and uise the share...