Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

Discus and support Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alberta A just sent you a key. let me know if you don't get it Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean18, Mar 9, 2014.

  1. sean18
    sean18 Guest

    Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8


    Alberta A just sent you a key. let me know if you don't get it
     
    sean18, Mar 12, 2014
    #16
  2. Oh boy would i ever love one
     
    CHESTPAIN 101, Mar 27, 2014
    #17
  3. sean18
    sean18 Guest
    Sorry I don't have any more beta keys left. But I think you can still sign up for one on the website projectspark.com
     
    sean18, Mar 27, 2014
    #18
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

    onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. Pjacks18 Win User

    Project Spark beta incoming

    Project Spark Beta Invitation

    Congratulations! You’ve been selected for theProject Spark Windows 8.1 Beta!

    We’re excited to have you onboard to help shape the future of Project Spark. This invitation gives you early access to Project Spark and our feedback forums.

    If you want only Xbox One, just hold onto this key until Xbox One beta coming in February!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Project Spark for xb1`

    [quote user="Bosstonez"]

    I was given a beta key by the Project Spark team for the windows 8 version but I don't own a windows based system. The only thing I have is my xbox one. You say that I'll be able to use the beta key for my xbox one but I can't find anywhere that says that.
    Do you have a link or something along those lines to I can see what's been said about using the key for both Win 8 and the xbox One?! If you do, that would be great!!!

    [/quote]

    Ask and you shall receive
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

  8. Dooley6466 Win User

    Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

    send me the last one if you still have? thanks
  9. sean18 Win User

    Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

    I have 2 more to give away
Thema:

Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

Loading...
  1. Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8 - Similar Threads - Anyone beta key

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  6. Can anyone help me please get out of beta in Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me please get out of beta in Minecraft: So basically I wanted to test the vibrant visuals, but because I'm on a low end device it wouldn't work so like a normal person would do I tried to get out of beta I waited, then when I opened...
  7. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  8. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  9. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone's Xbox being weird after the latest beta update?: So recently I was trying to open Xbox inside her hub and it just times out and some other notable applications timeout and trying to install games is bugging out (0x8027025a Is the error code)...