anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

Discus and support anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inmmortal25, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Inmmortal25
    Inmmortal25 Guest

I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to

:)

Inmmortal25, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Allebas Win User

That headset featurres is more compatible with PS4. I think you would have been better off getting Astro A50 wireless headset for Xbox One. Now you can use those wireless.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

I have the same headset and for xbox one only work with jack, not wireless like PS4, i know there are some tricks to use it wireless, but then you lose the 7.1 audio and speaker, so i don't recommend it.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

According to the user manual of the G935 headset, you connect the headset to the Xbox One controller via the headphone jack cable.

For wireless operation, the G935 uses the USB adapter that only works on PC. So on the console, you have the wireless connection between console and controller. But from controller to headset, you have a wired connection to the headset.

The wireless USB adapter that connects the headset to the PC doesn't work on the Xbox One.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

No but I was able to get them to work via the aux cord into the controller. Not really the answer you're looking for, but I dont mind doing it that way
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Headset will not operate via USB Wireless Mix Adapter on Xbox One, you have to use them with the 3.5mm adaptor. If you can ,you may want to
    exchange them for a different brand.
Thema:

1. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly? - Similar Threads - anyone successfully connect

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?: I'm getting system error: E208 00000003 00000006 Then the Xbox stops sending a signal to my TV submitted by /u/madMARTYNmarsh [link] [comments]