Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

Discus and support Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching???? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game.

I’ve done a few bug reports and I feel like I’m going nowhere.

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Jun 18, 2019
  2. SGT ROCK IV Win User

Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X?

Has anyone had better luck with the game? I’m still having the same issues since launch. Absolutely ridiculous.
  3. rextyler111 Win User

807B01F7

Mine Is Still Freezing Up On Disk-based Games And Certain Downloadable Games. Has Anyone Been Having This Issue? Mine Has Been Going On For About A Week Now.
  4. Oraclea Win User

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

In this particular case, I know that "We Were Here" is also launching on Xbox for the first time and launching straight into the Gold program, so if anyone experienced a delay in getting this game, it may have had to do with its launch time in each global
    region.

Hopefully the issue is now resolved- if you or anyone reading this thread is still having issues, try creating a new thread and list any error messages that may be occurring. Cheers and happy gaming!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One menu language

I doubt anyone will be able to answer for certain. You will have to wait and see. But if your getting a console on launch you will have to choose a different country because the xbox one isnt launching in sweden
  6. lowlyp0p Win User

outer worlds wont launch

Hey Guys,

Tried to launch the game today aaand it launches the store Gaming services...I cannot launch the game whatsoever.

Anyone having this issue ?

Cheers.
Thema:

Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

1. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching???? - Similar Threads - Anyone still having

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  4. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  5. I have my volume all the way up but everything is still so quiet for me. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have my volume all the way up but everything is still so quiet for me. Does anyone know...: I have my volume all the way up but everything is still so quiet for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? 466a09b8-d424-4493-9440-bfa65b385011
  6. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...
  7. Anyone out in the ether still having green screen crashes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone out in the ether still having green screen crashes?: I purchased a series X from my neighbor who works for Microsoft and it has less than 12 hours of gameplay. Plug it in worked for five days and then started having the green screen of death and...
  8. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  9. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c