Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

Discus and support Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Armaan madahar, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took the screenshot yesterday and now it's about to be deleted for no reason. Im not full on space or anything and I can't find anywhere else where other people are having this issue also. Anyone know the reason or having this problem too?

:)

Armaan madahar, Jun 6, 2024
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Two Xbox's on one router?

why would anyone put an xbox through two routers? makes no sense, unless they're trying to do something illegal...like manipulating their network to cheat at games
  3. BoxingANDY Win User

my account not working online please help me asap

So can anyone confirm why they're banning people? Is it for modz only or do people boosting get banned as well?
  4. MystaMagoo-[xboxvenu Win User

How to get wifi key to xbox one?

Why not use uPnP, works fine these days, i never get a strict or moderate nat, neither does anyone i know.
    UPnP isn't that safe from what I know.

not compromising entire network just for an xbox
  5. maxen Win User

"Sorry, this can't be shared because we don't recognize the game."

Which games are not working for you? In the Xbox App, you are able to record clips from PC games, but you may only be able to share clips and screenshots from Xbox titles, as you're sharing it with your Xbox friends and the Xbox Live network.

If this is the issue here, I hope this information helps explain why it may not be working as you'd hoped.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition

I know they're only screenshots but this game is looking a tad on the good side methinks.

Rather looking forward to losing many many hours playing this.
Thema:

Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

1. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a... - Similar Threads - Anyone why are

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  4. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  7. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  8. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  9. Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?: I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was not working. The issue was that, the...
  10. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...