Anyone know how to use Kodi?

Discus and support Anyone know how to use Kodi? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was told that it is possible to use game DVR (Screen record) while in the Kodi app on Xbox, does anyone know anything about this? My goal is to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TristanFraser, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Anyone know how to use Kodi?

Hi, I was told that it is possible to use game DVR (Screen record) while in the Kodi app on Xbox, does anyone know anything about this? My goal is to screen record while in an app basically.

:)

TristanFraser, Apr 19, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey TristanFraser, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Not directly on the Xbox unless you put the device behind the HDMI IN and just use the XBOX as a pass through.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

My Xbox account was banned today

Products that emulate a game system or game platform are not allowed on any device family.

Kodi is not emulator, I was running only Kodi from 8/18/2023.
    How do you know for sure that it was Kodi specifically that got you banned?
  4. JP_MS Win User

XBOX ONE S - white noise instead of music, not able to play a DTS music CD,

Thanks farscape, I believe Xbox one s can output dts through optical (my setup is onkyo receiver with optical cable) and it works fine with blue ray app for DVDs with DTS encoding.

But for CDs we can't use that app, so iam using groove. And my receiver outputs white noise with the dts encoded CDs.

I am suspecting missing codecs..but not sure.

On another note, does anyone know how to play CDs with the latest kody on Xbox?. I have downloaded but can't figure out how to play the disc on xbox.. (kody recognizes the disc drive on xbox?)
  5. Wotmate Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

I think this is basically where we're at right now. Our only real option would probably be to get something like kodi working. If anyone has had any success with this, please let us know.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

My Xbox account was banned today

Because they know what I was launched on my console, It was only re4 remake, pillars of eternity, persona 5 r, Starfield, and unofficial Kodi from 8/18/2023, but Kodi is not emulator from 10.13.10
    What do you mean by "unofficial" kodi? Whats the difference between kodi and unofficial kodi?
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to use Kodi? - Similar Threads - Anyone Kodi

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...