anyone know how to solve this error code? Error code is 0x800705aa

Discus and support anyone know how to solve this error code? Error code is 0x800705aa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try and load up Skyrim Special Edition it gives me this error code. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AHTimeLord, Dec 31, 2016.

1. AHTimeLord
    AHTimeLord Guest

Whenever I try and load up Skyrim Special Edition it gives me this error code. anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

AHTimeLord, Dec 31, 2016
  2. porkpie
    porkpie Guest
    Error Message

Trying to play fortnite got this error code 0x800705aa

porkpie, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Error 0x800705aa

when I try to load any game it gives me this error 0x800705 can anyone help? I've tried both downloaded games and disc game and I get the same error. I've tried turning my console off an on again but don't know much else I can do.

PinkishCrayon63, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

[SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the XBOX App?

Please, follow these steps to uninstall the XBOX App from your PC:

1) Click Start, type Powershell and run as administrator.

2) Copy the commands below and paste them (individually) on the Powershell window.

Get-AppxPackage *Xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After uninstalling the app, try running a cleaner application to fully remove all the files.

CCleaner is a very good option, but choose the one you are most comfortable with.

Then, restart your computer, then install the XBOX app, and try again.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Tuba_230 Win User

Hi, thanks for the suggestion and while that didn't work, I did solve th eproblem.

Basically, I had both the AMD integrated graphics software and the nvidia graphics software were clashing, so I uninstalled the AMD graphics software and it solved it and my GPU renders all the graphics now.
  6. Tuba_230 Win User

thank you for your reply and yes, I have tried a system scan and it came back saying that 0 errors were found.
  7. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Tuba_230, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Please, open the Terminal window and type in: sfc /scannow

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Let me know if it works!
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Tuba_230 thanks for sharing the information, I will be sure to add it to my database.

I am glad it worked out.

Happy New Year.
Thema:

1. anyone know how to solve this error code? Error code is 0x800705aa - Similar Threads - anyone solve error

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  6. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  7. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...: I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my plroplem please 709df444-78ef-437f-a2c4-fcaa920c4c2c