Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router

Discus and support Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone tell me how to setup port mapping and port triggering on a Hughes net modem/router so I can get rid of double Nat and can play multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lee Czar, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Lee Czar
    Lee Czar Guest

Anyone tell me how to setup port mapping and port triggering on a Hughes net modem/router so I can get rid of double Nat and can play multiplayer online with my Xbox one I asked my ISP they told me they don't have a clue about what I'm talking about

:)

Lee Czar, Dec 25, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Lee,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are happening yes, I can help you with that. To configure the port mapping and the port that is activated in a modem/router of the Hughes network, follow these steps:

Access the configuration of your modem/router. You can do it by introducing the IP address of the modem/router in your web browser.

The IP address is usually printed on the back of the modem/router.

Once you have accessed the configuration of the modem/router, look for the "Advanced" or "Advanced" section.

In the "Advanced ports" section, click "Add New Rule".

In the "Add new rule" window, select "Port mapping".

In the "Protocol" section, select the protocol you want to use. Common protocols for games are TCP and UDP.

In the "Internal Port" section, introduce the port you want to open. You can find the port list for the most popular online games.
    In the "External Port" section, it introduces the same port that you have introduced into the "Internal Port" section.

In the "Internal IP address" section, enter the IP address of your device. You can find the IP address of your device in the network configuration of your device.

Click "Save".

Once you have saved the rule, you should be able to play multiplayer games online without problems.

Here are some additional tips to configure the port mapping in a modem/router of the Hughes network:

If you have problems connecting to a multiplayer game, try to open a port range instead of a single port.

If you have several devices on your network, be sure to open the necessary ports for each device.
    If you have problems open the ports, contact your ISP customer service.

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  3. Wacky D Macky Win User

double nat

So i am not understanding what to do. I have the hughes net modem and ny xbox that cannot be directky hooked up. How do i get that nat tyoe to open
  4. Bluedude29 Win User

Can't download update?!

It's a system update for the 360 on a slim console. The message has to do with the update not completing, and it says to sign into xbox live a system update is required.

I have a netgear router, and have hughes net modem. This computer is the one wired to the router/modem.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

NAT & "Test multiplayer connection" problems

I not sure you can resolve this being that its satellite , but I would unplug the Dlink from the Hughes modem and plug the xbox into the Hughes modem , restart everything and run the test again and check NAT , if its still not open , then its on Xplorenets
    end and you need to call them and ask if they can open ports and see if you have a public or private ip (if private , ask to get public ) if your Nat is open when you plug into the Hughes modem , then we know the Dlink is the bad guy ...
  6. warshrooms Win User

XBOX Live Connection Issue

this worked for me also. Had the ht1000 modem through hughes net, turned off web accelerator and it worked immediatly
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router - Similar Threads - Anyone setup Nat

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...