Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

Discus and support Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stubedoo54, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Stubedoo54
    Stubedoo54 Guest

Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Stubedoo54, Jun 20, 2023
  2. HTK KnightHawk Win User

When placing the sentry gun pick a spot where you want to place it, long press A and a blue vision cone pops up, as long the A button is pressed you pick a direction for the sentry gun to cover
  3. Visorak168x Win User

I'm assuming you have it on Xbox. For Xbox, you have to hold the A button and move the left stick to rotate it. I don't know for PC.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with using in-game features.

I would highly recommend contacting the game developer for further advice on how to do it properly. They should be able to provide you with the accurate steps. Please contact them using this link, https://www.tindalos-interactive.com/en/contact/.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Kingpin051865 Win User

Survival Strategies

Claymores and Sentry guns. I always plant claymores at the choke points then put the sentry guns right behind the claymores. If your playing single player your allowed to purchase two Sentry guns at the same time. If your playing with a partner, you can
    each purchase one. If you set the claymores and both sentry guns up right you can clear entire levels without firing a single shot from your gun.
  6. flipstylezzZ Win User

Is getting to wave 15 in the last four survival missions do-able?

Sentry guns and Sentry grenade launchers :)
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent - Similar Threads - Anyone point sentry

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  8. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  9. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  10. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf