anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou

Discus and support anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everytime i put a disk in to play it keeps saying open tray and will not play the disc 2788cc36-7408-4bb6-8f85-a60564f11bf1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X PROs SNIPEZ, Dec 21, 2016.

1. anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou

everytime i put a disk in to play it keeps saying open tray and will not play the disc

:)

X PROs SNIPEZ, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Disc Drive Problem

Every time I put my game in the disc tray it makes a weird blender sound. I'm just waiting for the wait time on customer support for now, but if anyone knows how to fix this let me know. I hope no one is having the same problem because honestly it sucks.

BillyA PizzaBox, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Help

My xbox keeps saying "open tray" when i put a game in i was wondering if anyone know how to fix this problem any help would be much appreciated.

InnerKnightmare, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Wish: Xbox "720/Next/Loop" to have Multi-Disc Tray

I just don't see why you can't GET UP AND MOVE, and switch the game over yourself, having two disc trays with more to go wrong has more cons than having to open the disc tray.

-

If you say the opening the disc tray puts stress on the console, your idea to fix this is making the problem twice as worse by having two trays - hence stupid idea... sorry.
  5. Alyra666 Win User

Freezing on startup logo

Thankyou but there is no disc in the tray. And it has been turned on and off many times.
  6. Barl0w 1995 Win User

is my xbox 360 dying?

oh yeah, forgot to add, my disc tray is also having a problem sometimes where when i try opening the disc tray, the power button flashes as normal but the disc tray doesn't open. it opens after the 2nd time trying.
  7. Vairkjosa Win User

Wont load past load menu (WTF?)

One of my games did that ring thing once. It didn't sit in the tray right and I closed the door to hear it spin up with a screach. It happened that fast. Luckily I pay the extra $2 every time. I got a brand new disc that day. Also make sure the cleaning
    person knows how to put the disc back or never leave your disc in when not playing. Assuming you have the newer X-box. So easy to open the tray. And if your like me? closing the drawer starts the game.
  8. Tsukimara Win User

Both CDs DONT WORK.

It sounds like the discs are dirty or the disc tray.

Try cleaning the cd's with a soft tissue, the kind you clean your glasses with. Then open the disc tray and blow inside it, it might be that there is dust on the disc reader. Put the discs in and try again, this should help. If the problem remains let me
    know please.
Thema:

anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou

1. anyone know how to fix OPEN TRAY problem every time i put a disc in thankyou - Similar Threads - anyone fix OPEN

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  4. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...